bite me

"it's not fucking funny

"it's not fucking funny. you didn't have to be at the same place at the same time." 

"goddamn it taehyung, for the last time, it was a fucking bar!" jungkook yelled and slapped taehyung square across the jaw.

taehyung winced and lunged forward, letting his upper muscle weight use itself to the fullest potential as a punch caused blood to flow out of jungkook's nose. 

taehyung smirked as he sat down with bloody fingers and a bleeding forehead.

silence loomed as the only sound that could be heard was the blood dripping down onto the carpet from either of their faces.

"so, i see that you two know each other? go a little easy on yourselves, you're covered with blood." a man walked in, holding papers in his hand.

"think whatever the fuck you want. just let me go." jungkook rolled his eyes.

taehyung remained quiet.

"you two are witnesses to a bloody murder, you think I'm going to let you go that easily?"

"it's pretty easy ain't it? just let us go then." taehyung said.

"not that simple, pretty boy." the guy clicked his tongue and looked at them sighing.

"you two don't necessarily have clean records either."

"yeah, well bite me." jungkook smirked.

"wouldn't do it for the world, dear." the guy chimed in, fake smiling and looking at them with a rather dull expression.

"well then," he sighed,

"I guess there's only one solution."

"and what the heck is that, may I ask." jungkook didn't know when to shut up.

taehyung kicked jungkook's shin, earning a glare from the other.

"wasn't making my nose bleed enough? punk." jungkook muttered.

"I'm going to handcuff you." the man said, looking up.

"oh thank go-" jungkook started.

"to each other."