psychotic smile

"couldn't you have fucking said that a while ago?!" jungkook looked like his head was about to pop off any moment

"couldn't you have fucking said that a while ago?!" jungkook looked like his head was about to pop off any moment. he was so pissed off.

"boys. you do realise you need to be able to do everything properly without the other breathing cuss words down your neck? that means showering too."

"I don't mind stinking, I am not doing that." jungkook stressed.

"i am not nasty like you. I need to bathe."

"that's your problem."

"yeah, well we're each other's problem for now, fucking stand up and be a man."

"alright alright. sheesh. for now, can we focus on cleaning those pretty faces up?" the sheriff placed him hand on their shoulders.

"get your hands off me." taehyung moved away, stumbling and making jungkook fall a bit towards him.

"don't move so suddenly, you cunt!" jungkook yelled.

sighing, the sheriff took his first aid and walked towards them, muttering a soft "what am I going to do with you two?"

he cleaned up jungkook's nose first, and taehyung stood, hands in his pockets as he watched.

it was then taehyung's turn and he sat, shifting in the seat that jungkook had just occupied.

"ow." taehyung mumbled.

"sorry." the sheriff said, cleaning it up with anti-septic before applying ointment.

"I don't want you two to fight because it gets this serious." the sheriff said, seriously, gazing at taehyung as he cleaned the blood.

"now pinch the bridge of your nose and look upwards for 30 seconds." he said, wiping his hands with a wipe and walking to his desk.

taehyung struggled with his left hand and sighed, giving up halfway and looking back, tears forming in his eyes.

why didn't he object? 

oh yeah, he wouldn't have won.

"punk, he said 30 seconds." he heard jungkook say, voice a bit weird since he was looking straight at the ceiling.

he didn't answer and continued to look out of the window.

"alright then, sulky pants." jungkook chuckled.

taehyung couldn't believe it. it had to be him. jeon jungkook. rival since middle school. enemy since forever. he just couldn't bring his mind to wrap itself around the fact that he wouldn't be able to do anything normally from now on.

at least the handcuffs were the long ones.

"it's raining." was all that taehyung mumbled.

"excuse me sir but what the fuck do I do now?"

"I've already spoken to your parents jeon. they're not fazed. they said they're disappointed in you. they also said they wouldn't fund you from now on. you have to fetch for yourself from now on jungkook. it's a good thing you at least have an apartment."

"figured." he said, pursing his lips and biting his bottom one.

taehyung pretended he didn't listen. he took out his phone with so much difficulty that he was ready to throw hands.

"if you need help, you can ask jung-" 

"no fucking thanks." taehyung said, cutting the sheriff off.

sliding it open, he typed in the passcode after he got it wrong the first time because he was so used to using his right hand.

"as expected." taehyung grinned an almost psychotic smile that scared jungkook.

"what's up, taehyung?"

"nothing. no one's contacted me that's all. I'm happy." 

"aren't you slightly concerned that your parents didn't even tell you wha-"

"we may be stuck with each other for the next couple of days, but I don't care. stay out of my life." taehyung cut him off, and somewhere, deep down, jungkook felt a dagger.