pan

A/N: I don't think I described the house too well, so here's (on top) a visual picture :3 ^.^

jungkook's room is on the left and taehyung's on the right (from the toilet)

=======

jungkook quietly crawled back onto his bed, checking his phone as his throat felt a lump

I thought taehyung said he didn't date-

wait, how the fuck does that matter to me?

jungkook shook his head vigorously, his perfect brown locks flying off in different directions before falling back into place.

"uh, jungkook we're going to the door." taehyung said standing in the corridor space outside jungkook's room.

"yeah whatever."

"we're handcuffed, you idiot, did you forget."

jungkook wasn't amused and got up, sheets whooshing about as he did.

taehyung closed the door after the two had hugged. jimin muttered a 'thank you' to taehyung and had smiled before leaving.

once taehyung turned around jungkook fake puked and taehyung rolled his eyes.

"no, jeon. isn't what you think. his ex wants him back. jimin needed something that would tell him to back off."

"wow, he's gay too?"

"pan-sexual."

jungkook rapidly blinks and tilts his head. he was confusing it with another sexuality and he didn't want to offend taehyung so he kept quiet.

"wow you're dense. pans like people regardless of their gender."

"right. I knew that." jungkook said, slightly embarrassed as he took his spot on the couch. he took another cigarette out and taehyung eyed it with so much worry and kept glancing that jungkook just had to address it.

"what?" he said, cigarette between his teeth.

shit he looks hot.

taehyung thought.

"n-nothing."

"spit it out." jungkook snapped.

taehyung didn't answer and jungkook scoffed as he lit it, puffing out the smoke everywhere.

"can you- can you not do that?" taehyung asked, stammering a bit cause he really didn't want jungkook to know half the things he went through. taehyung's lungs were sensitive after-

"what, this?" jungkook turned to taehyung and held his chin as he puffed smoke into taehyung's open mouth.

taehyung's eyes widened and he got up to rush to the bathroom, dragging jungkook along the carpet and onto the wooden corridor's floor.

jungkook grimaced at the pain against the skin on his abs because he had been dragged and got up, entering the bathroom. or at least he tried to enter it but was welcomed with a resisting force.

"n-no!" taehyung yelled.

"what the fuck, kim, let me in."

"no! I-"

jungkook pushed through anyway and covered his mouth when he saw taehyung's mouth covered with blood. the sink was splattered with blood too.

"taehyung?" jungkook looked questioningly.

"uh s-smoke has a," he coughed once more and blood decorated the sink like pearls.

"bad effect on me. I mean, when you were doing it earlier, there was more space between us and like the air took most of it in but when you- oh fuck" taehyung coughed once more but felt a hand on his back, fingers gliding up and down in a comforting motion.

"smoked it into my face-"

"sorry." jungkook muttered, leaving the bathroom.

taehyung froze. jungkook was still waiting outside because the handcuffs were loose.

had jeon jungkook just apologised? to him? well wow.

"uh, yeah so, I'm gonna hit the sack." taehyung said slowly after he washed his face and gargled.

"yeah, okay." jungkook said, entering his room.

taehyung didn't get sleep that night. no one could've if they were in his place. he thought about something for a while and drifted off to sleep. he didn't know what it was that overtook him but he decided to give it a shot. even if it was too kind of him.

he'd ask jeon the next day.