saturated silence

m sorry ,, this is just a filler chapter , ill update properly next week :3

both of them didn't say anything to fill in the already saturated silence which was clearly awkward

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

both of them didn't say anything to fill in the already saturated silence which was clearly awkward.

taehyung could've sworn he had seen jungkook's eyes widen and cheeks go pink when the previous incident happened.

jungkook could've sworn he was going to die right there if kim taehyung was any closer to him than that.

while the younger looked around for an escape route, lights flashed on their faces and jeon thought they were in for a ride of a lifetime.

he caught tae's fingers and ran.
there was an irony when you looked at the hands.
the larger, more slender was clinging onto the smaller one.

jungkook tried to look for another small alleyway or any fence they could climb up.

but his mind mocked him when he saw who it was.

it was the sherrif.
his signature smirk glistening in the moonlight as he flashed his torch once more.

jungkook nodded and told taehyung to be as quiet as he possibly could.

"jungkook, who's that."

"it's the sherrif."

"you can't trust him, you know that."

"no, taehyung. i can. you can't. i know him and he's been in shit too, believe me. he's kind of our only hope here. we turn around , there's cops. we go ahead, there's one cop. if something goes wrong, we can take him down. it's just one guy. there's two of us.

now are you in or not ?"

taehyung hesitantly nodded and jungkook smiled, squeezing tae's hand as he ran towards the light, carrying both of their shoes so it wouldn't make noise.

"you boys are quite the package." the sherrif had his hand placed on his hip, a toothpick sticking out of his teeth as he spoke.

"where to now?"

the sherrif shook his head as he took out his car keys and swung them in front of taehyung's face.

"somewhere i won't get caught for taking you guys. im already close to getting fired because of you two."