stacy's bar

breaking news: murder in stacy's bar

breaking news: murder in stacy's bar. the man was stabbed twelve times and was killed brutally. however, there were two witnesses who exited the premises unharmed, unlike any of the other people in the bar, causing the police to be extremely suspicious. the two claimed that they had just entered the bar, and had exited immediately because of the scene in front of their eyes. the two are under investigation now and further updates will be stated on the show as they come up.

the tv blared as the police officer walked around the room, talking to someone on the phone.

they were both sitting in different corners of the room, against the wall, and held ice packs against the injured parts of their face.

taehyung looked up. it had been ten minutes since the guy had said it.

taehyung despised jungkook. every cell of his body, every neuron, every fucking nerve would wind up when he saw jungkook. the little brat would always steal his show. would always be able to somehow convince people that taehyung was a fucking emo child who didn't deserve anything.

rivals? more like sworn enemies. every day, there was a commotion in the school hallways, and it would always end up with one of them having a black eye or a limb that wouldn't function for two days because of a sprain. did they fight anyway? yes.

jungkook couldn't stand taehyung. of course he hated that piece of emo shit. he didn't want anything to do with the guy. and here he was. it was their summer vacation and it had all turned to shit. absolute crap. now not only will his parents not bail him out because he had been caught by the police for a fourth time, but would also refuse to fund him. he sighed, and looked up, catching taehyung looking at a piece of the carpet with such furrowed eyebrows that you couldn't see his irises.

"boys. it's been ten minutes. you can't escape it. now, get up. we gotta do it." the police officer was more like the sheriff of the town. he was nicer than the other officers and he had somehow pitched in to help bail out jungkook the last time. idiot had gone and spray painted dicks on someone's windows, and the owner was at the very least, amused.

jungkook's shoes could be heard as he got up, stumbling as he wiped the blood off his nose for the nth time.

taehyung followed suite and looked up to meet the sheriff's eyes.

they walked closer to each other, and taehyung took one step closer than was necessary, causing jungkook to step back, disgusted.

they heard the sheriff opening the box on his table and metal against metal clanged against the silence of the room. he walked to the boys with open handcuffs, and said,

"is there anything you'd like to do ? because from now on you can't do anything  without each other."

"yeah." jungkook growled and his feet faltered a bit as his right arm swung across taehyung's face and soon enough, blood decorated taehyung's nose as well.

"son of bitch!" taehyung moaned in pain and held his nose.

"even." jungkook evilly smirked.

"that was one hell of a punch, jungkook." the sheriff raised an eyebrow.

"don't care." jungkook said, shifting his weight on both legs, looking at taehyung whose nose was smothered with blood.

"alright, since both of you are right handers, this is gonna be a little difficult. which one of you does more work?"

taehyung didn't answer, he knew he wouldn't be able to use his hand because now, he had lost all hope.

"clearly, me. douche face here doesn't do shit." jungkook smiled at the sheriff, and he glanced at taehyung who was looking out of the window.

the trees rustled and it looked like it was about to rain.

"taehyung? no objection?"

"you heard the guy." taehyung said shrugging, sending jungkook's mind into a whirlwind of thoughts. why didn't taehyung object? had he already given up?

"place your wrists in a comfortable manner, please." he said holding jungkook's wrist gently.

he took the handcuff and clasped it against jungkook's wrist. it closed shut.

for god knows how long.

it was half done. taehyung's breathing starting to go faster and his heartbeat began to increase.

he gave his wrist, looking down. he heard the click and looked up.

"i need to pee." taehyung said, and jungkook's eyes widened.