believe

4k?
r u srs bro
im shAkiNg
thank you 💗

jungkook coughed and he pushed taehyung away as went stumbling back into the kitchen counter

he held his stomach and he looked up, fuming.

taehyung's adrenaline was rushing through his veins and he was ready for jungkook's punch.

but all jungkook did was turn around,
walk down the small corridor,
and slam his bedroom door.

____

taehyung furrowed his eyebrows and he called jimin up again, and spoke to him for a while about how everything was.

school was going to start in a day and taehyung hated the fact that he'd be missing classes. he whined about it to jimin but he heard a thud from jungkook's room.

he cut the call, growing more and more worried by the minute.

another thud.

and another.

and another.

every single one was harder than the earlier.

it went on for ten minutes. and those ten minutes were the longest minutes of taehyung's life. he couldn't do anything. he was the one who kept messing up. he was the one who kept ruining progress and pushing both him and jungkook back to square one. he had trust issues, no doubt. but taehyung knew he had no right to beat jungkook when they younger boy was being plain nice to him.
what was bothering taehyung now were the noises.
and if that wasn't already making him curious,
muffled sobs resonated from the room.

taehyung's heart dropped as he heard jungkook trying so hard to no let his voice be heard.

taehyung realised he had fucked up yet again. he knew it the moment jungkook looked up after he punched.
somehow, taehyung never knew how to fix things. he had given up.
throughout his life, people always gave up on being friends with him.
so far, it was only jimin who had stayed by his side the entire time.

"jungkook." taehyung said softly, running his fingers against the wood of jungkook's door.

"what." jungkook thought his voice would be stable but it cracked. it cracked so bad and taehyung's heart was ripped to shreds.

was he doing this so he could forget the fact that he has feelings for jungkook? or was he doing this because he simply fucks up everything in his life?

"could you open this door for me?"

"call me if anything important happens. goodnight."

so taehyung did what jungkook told him to.

he went to the hall, sat on the sofa and  called him.

___

"hello?" he heard shuffling. jungkook hadn't saved taehyung's number so taehyung said,

"hi."

"what important thing happened."

"you."

"the fuck are you trying to say."

"what were those noises earlier?"

"does it matter ? at all? i tried being nice taehyung, i really did."

"i...suck at this."

"at what?"

"fixing things."

"i'm willing to help but you're not even co-operating a little bit. it hurts taehyung.
and i am not talking about physical pain."

jungkook heard taehyung sigh.

"i'm sorry. i just don't make friends easily. and everyone i know has left-
wait, you don't even care why am i telling you thi-"

"i want to know."

"well, that's pretty much the situation. i'm a fucking insecure twat on the inside jeon. on the outside you may see a guy who's famous among the ladies, gets amazing grades, is a tsunderé and practically is an angel once you get to know him. but it wasn't true. none of it was."

"go on."

"so every time you punched me, i thought i deserved it. and i kept telling myself that physical pain would show me just how pathetic of a person i am. that there's a reason everyone leaves."

jungkook's breath hitched.

"THAT'S WHY YOU GOT INTO FIST FIGHTS WITH ME?"

"why are you acting so surprised, you've always put me down." taehyung mumbled.

"yeah, that's where you're wrong taehyung.
i'm ready to let go of that."

"but it's true. every thing you said is true. i'm just a worthless piece of trash who only knows how to study and fight,
doesn't have friends,
acts like a dick,
and doesn't deserve anything but pain."

"why do you have it all memorised?"

"because when you say things, i believe it."