car

jungkook lived for crime

jungkook lived for crime. every nerve would scream "do it!" when he was approached by something that would for sure give him a few years in prison. several stains were on his record. and him getting handcuffed to taehyung was the last thing he needed, considering the fact that he had already been on the bad side of things.

there was a certain cop however who caught jungkook's eye. and that guy was the sheriff. the town messed up, no doubt about it. but there was something off about him that jungkook couldn't place his finger on. he didn't mind it one bit though.

after all, jungkook loved it when people seemed a little 'out of it' because jungkook was out of it. the only fact that wasn't revealed to you is that the sheriff didn't only "help jungkook out" when he saw him spraying a wall full of dicks. 

he joined  him. 

funny, don't you think? 

you'd think the police had a better grip over who they'd hire.

you'd think they were what you'd call intellectuals.

have you also noticed, that criminals are usually ones with extremely high IQ? the police don't find them for days and why? it's obvious. it's staring you in the face. it's simple.

they're smarter.

taehyung's reason for committing crime was different. he simply used it as an outlet. an outlet for all his teenage angst. he felt like a dog was barking loudly on the inside of him. the only way he could get himself to stop feeling like scum was to do things that would make others confused. would get others into trouble.

taehyung wasn't a normal criminal either. nope. his record wasn't filled with the usual. his wasn't clean. but it was...excusable. because it was plain weird.

he'd do mind-boggling things instead. he'd somehow find out the code to a computer exam. he'd have solved it before he stepped into the exam, and he would've spread to everyone, in the disguise of an unknown figure online. in fact, the internet only made things that much easier for taehyung. he'd get other beings into trouble for the heck of it, and play pranks that no one would've ever thought of even in their wildest dreams.

he didn't like simple crimes. he wanted to mock people's stupidity. that's what he lived for.

so when taehyung's leg stepped on the accelerator of a stolen car, he smirked as the car whooshed past houses, making jungkook swear and curse out loud that he hadn't worn his seatbelt.

"whose fault is that?" taehyung grinned, adrenaline pumping through him.

"fuck you, man."

taehyung's mind had filtered out rational thoughts and soon he was skipping every red light, swerving dangerously on every corner and almost hitting a few pedestrians. his eyes evilly shone in the street lights as they came onto his face and soon jungkook was affected.