the police love me

"woah woah, excuse me ?" jungkook half yelled, astonished at what was happening

"this young man. was responsible. for the murder at stacy's bar. it's a wonder that you haven't even figured it out."

"that's impossible."
he clutched onto the officer's jacket.

"i was there with him at the venue! he didn't do it!"

kook tried to stop him from getting the handcuffs out but his cries were useless.

the police simply cuffed tae up and shoved him into the backseat of the musty smelling car, leaving a dumbfounded jungkook behind.

how. how was this happening? taehyung wasn't the one who did it-

a buzz from his phone accompanied with a chuckle sounded through the hallway.

jungkook's eyebrows furrowed. his phone never made that sound before.

oh of course taehyung had to do that and add his deep ass chuckle.

approaching it, he sighed as his heart rate immediately increased.

taehyung:

jungkook?

jungkook:

are you okay

taehyung:

cute.
no i am not ¿?¿
they've put me outside the questioning room rip me

jungkook:

do they really think you're the one who did it.
fkn idiots.

taehyung:

uh yeah
CLeaRlY.

jungkook:

okay what were you saying yesterday

taehyung:

dude that's gonna take a fkn while to type

okay wait

___

jungkook stared at the three dots for a while before he read the message tae sent.

taehyung:

alright, so.
it started when hoseok had a fight with jaehyo. it was because of a serious threat he had sent to hoseok saying if he didn't pay back the money he owed him, he'd torture me. i don't know how this information is useful but something's telling me that minjae's murder was connected to it.

jungkook:

what if hoseok had something to do with it ? directly ??