02: Lost in Japan

Kaycee's POV

"The song 'Lost in Japan' is about, well, about someone who's in love with his friend and he can't just stop thinking about her." Jake said, looking at each and everyone of us, "So, the choreo goes like this..." The song played and he started dancing.

***

🎶 Do you got plans tonight? I'm a couple hundred miles from Japan, and I 🎶

"What? Oh-" We're currently dancing. Bailey's beside me and she's somewhat struggling with the choreo.

"What's up with you?" I asked, looking at our reflection in the mirror whilst dancing.

"Uh... nothing. Just, just tired... yeah,"

"Okay." I shrugged. She's wearing a white long sleeve that says, "MMIX" It used to be Sean's. He just gave it to Bailey because she always says how it's so cute whenever she sees it. Again, I felt something twinged in my chest.

We continued practicing the choreo until everyone seemed to get it right and now's the time to film it.

A couple just finished the dance by holding hands and running around the room. Everyone laughed.

Jake is now roaming around the room, looking for the next person to dance. His gaze shifted to where we are and the next thing I knew, everyone was cheering for Sean and I.

The song started playing. I was just doing my own thing while Sean is being cute beside me, trying to get my attention– wait did I just said that Sean is cute??? What the heck, Kaycee.

"GO GET HER!" Someone shouted and everyone laughed.

I looked at Sean and saw that his face is only a couple of inches away. He smiled cheekily and immediately turned away.

Okay, it's show time. I thought to myself as we start to dance.

Sean's POV

🎶 Do you got plans tonight? 🎶

I looked at her and smiled. God, I can't believe I got to dance with THE Kaycee Rice twice this day.

🎶 I know it's more than just a friendship I can hear you thinking 'bout it, yeah 🎶

Oh yeah, it surely is more than just a friendship.

🎶 'Cause I-I-I can't get you off my mind Can't get you off my mind 🎶

We're now facing each other. I automatically smiled and so did she. Beautiful, I thought to myself. Damn Sean, get a grip of yourself.

She finished the dance by walking out and I just did my own thing. I literally ran in circles, smiling from ear to ear and my friends immediately joined me, hyping me up. Everyone laughed.

"SEAN LEEEW" Julian said right after I finished dancing. He handed me a bottle of water and I tapped his shoulder.

Josh is looking at me with a mischievous grin.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"Sean, I'm shookt." He said.

"What?" I said, laughing now.

"You were literally smiling from ear to ear back there. What the heck, dude? D'you like Kaycee now?"

"Bro, I–"

"Oh my god, SEAYCEE IS REAL!" Said Julian, joining in.

"I can't believe you, guys."

"And I can't believe you either. Yo, this is like the first time that I saw you smile like that," Josh said. "I mean, there's something in your smile back there–"

"No, in their smiles." Julian piped in.

"I dunno what you're talking about."

"Yeah, yeah... like I'd believe you Sean. I mean, you've just danced with the person whom you appreciate very much," Josh said, quoting one of my Instagram captions.

Julian laughed and I smacked the hell out of them. "Ow, ow, stop it Sean– Hey! Ow," God, these guys really...

"Bro that hurt." Josh said, rubbing the back of his head.

"Yeah, the hell Sean. I didn't know you had it in you." Julian winced.

I laughed at the both of them. "Well, it's not my fault."

They're still wincing in pain. I turned away from them and searched the room. Someone's dancing now... and there, I finally saw her talking to Bailey. Leaving Julian and Josh, I jogged lightly to approach her.

A/N: Another chapter will be up in an hour or so. Don't forget to vote for this story, oh and you might as well add it your library. ;)