21: His Baby Girl

Kaycee's POV

The next day, I attended Will's class with Sean and a few of our friends. As soon as I woke up, I was greeted by Sean's good morning message and he even picked me up. I'm not complaining, though. He's such a sweet guy.

"Sean and Kaycee, show us what you got!" Will shouted and everyone cheered. Our friends flashed us a playful smile as we passed them and went in front.

"YAAAS, SEAYCEE!" Someone yelled from the crowd. Sean and I looked at each other and laughed but also immediately stopped since the music had already started playing.

We executed Will's choreography with ease and the crowd burst into a series of applause as Sean pulled me into a hug after we danced.

"Hm... something changed between the two of you." Will remarked as he approached us. Oh shit, does he know? Sean and I haven't even told our families yet! Well, except for Kylie, of course. "Your chemistry became even better! Great job, Sean and Kaycee," Tapping us on our backs. "Just what I expected from the two of you. Keep it up!"

I let out a sigh of relief and smiled.

"Thanks, Will."

After the class, Sean and I – together with our friends, decided to grab some food before going home. Nobody wants to suggest where we should eat and here we are, landed at McDonald's.

"I could've just cooked for you than... this." Sean murmured into my ear as we walked inside. I know much he hates fast food. Unhealthy, he says.

I pinched his cheeks playfully and chuckled. He's too cute for his own sake. "Awww, but you could still cook for me! How about... tomorrow? I'll come to your house!"

"That would be nice, if I just don't have a birthday party to attend to. I'm sorry, maybe next time?"

I immediately let go of his face and looked at him, raising an eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

"It's Maddie's birthday tomorrow and she's throwing out a big party at her house. Wanna come with me? I'm sure she wouldn't mind."

"Uh, no, thanks. I already had enough of birthday parties this week." I rolled my eyes.

"Okay." Sean shrugged and stood up to order our food as Bailey, Josh, and Julian got back, carrying their's.

"What's up?" Bailey asked as she took a seat beside me. "I saw you rolled your eyes at Sean. Don't tell me you're having another row with him?"

"No. We're just... playing around."

***

"Hey, what's wrong?" Sean followed as I got out from his car and grabbed my hand. "Kayc, talk to me."

"Nothing's wrong, Sean." I said calmly. "I just... really wanted to go inside and get some sleep." I gestured the house in front of us.

"Is this about me attending Maddie's birthday party?" He asked, narrowing his eyes. Finally, you got it! But of course I wouldn't say that. Instead, I shot an eyebrow up at him.