15: A Touch of Love

Kaycee's POV
Day 07

Today's our last day here in Malibu. I can't wait to go home! Ugh, I miss my bed so much. It's kinda sad that we're saying goodbye to this place but we could always go back if we want to. I'll never forget all the memories we've created here...

Especially those memories with Sean. Ugh, just the thought of it makes my face heat.

"It's a bit sad that we'll be leaving this place soon," Will began. "We still have a few more hours left and I want us to make it worthwhile... So, who's up for another challenge?!"

Woah. Another challenge, huh? I wonder what it will be this time.

"Don't worry, it won't be as difficult as the previous challenge," Janelle chuckled as she saw that some of us let out an exasperated sigh.

I'm not blaming them. That 'Yoga Challenge' was really hard. I was just lucky that I'm flexible and my partner is—

"All right, stand beside with your partners! Come on, let's get moving," Will said and like a bunch of robots, we started moving to do exactly what was instructed. "Now, I want you to face your partners."

"Hey," Sean smiled at me as we faced each other. I looked up at him and automatically smiled back. Hm... the height difference kinda sucks though. I swear, he's getting taller and taller every second.

"Close your eyes," Janelle said. I glanced around to see if my friends are following the instructions and surprisingly, they are. By the time I looked back at Sean, his eyes are already closed. I closed mine too.

"When I said "go," you will place your hands on your partners' body. It doesn't matter where, it's up to you." Holy shit. I heard a few gasps and was about to open my eyes when Janelle talked again...

"Keep your eyes shut! I know this might feel awkward for you, but trust me, this is how you get rid of that awkwardness." Her voice is becoming louder as each moment pass by. It looks like she's roaming around. "If you really want to come with us on tour, then you have to do this... Girls, you go first."

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh.

I lift my hand and reached out for Sean's... I think it's his neck. I can't really tell, my eyes are shut, okay. But yeah, I placed it right there and waited for Janelle to talk again.

"Feel your partner's presence. Feel it! Now, roam your hands over your partner's body. I want you to memorise the warmth of their body and the feeling of their skin against the palm of your hands..."

I slowly let my hands move over Sean's torso and felt his steady breathing. Damn it Sean, why do you have to be so muscular? Oh dear, Kaycee, get a grip on yourself! I'm not supposed to think like this, come on, this is something that you should take seriously. Stop. Thinking. About. His. Muscles!!!

I hate myself.

"This... will be really useful once you guys started dancing with each other. Especially now that the choreographies you'll soon be doing are all passionate, intense, and mature-level that will mostly consist of touching. Lots of touching,"

Heard that, Kaycee? LOTS of touching. That's why you need to get a grip of yourself so there won't be any malice with you touching him.

I moved my hands up to his face and let it linger there for a moment. I felt him smile underneath my palm — which, I don't know what kind of sorcery, but it automatically made me smile too.

Then, seconds later, I felt his lips brushed against my hand. I somewhat gave a little jump, startled at his sudden action.

"All right, that's enough girls!" Janelle shouted from a distance and I quickly dropped my hands. "Boys, your turn!"

Sean just pretty much cupped my face into his hands, tracing the outline of my eyes, nose, and lips. That's just all. He didn't try to place his hands anywhere but there. Hm... I guess he likes my face that much? Just kidding.

Author's POV

The group, together with Will and Janelle, spent the rest of their remaining time swimming and taking pictures. The clock struck at 8:00 and it's time to leave. They gave a final look at the surrounding before getting inside the van. The whole way back home was a little quieter than usual since most of them are already tired. Kaycee spent the rest of the ride sleeping, with Sean as her pillow.

"Kaycee!!!" Kylie yelled as she ran inside her little sister's bedroom. "Wake up, you sleepyhead, you've been sleeping for thirteen hours now!" She lurched herself onto Kaycee's bed and started jumping.

"Ugh, Kylie!" Kaycee groaned, rubbing her eyes. "What the hell is wrong with you? Get out of my bed!" She reached for the nearest pillow and threw it to her sister. Kylie immediately stopped jumping and plumped herself beside Kaycee.

"Oh come on, I haven't seen you for a week!" Kylie cried out, pouting her lips. "Why don't you get your sleepy ass out of here and come to the mall with me?" She said and waggle her eyebrows which just made Kaycee roll her eyes.

"Nah, I think I'll be fine here," said Kaycee, tapping the space beside her. "And you said it, I've been away for one week that's why I have a lot of catching up to do with my bed. I missed her so much!"

"Ugh, Kayc, you're not telling me that you love your bed more than your own sister?" said Kylie, aghast.

"Uh... I don't think you wanna hear my answer to that question, sis." said Kaycee as she snatch her pillow out of her sister's hand. "Now, why don't you get out of here and let me enjoy my sleep?" And flashed a sweet smile to Kylie.

"Oh my, Kaycee Caitlin Rice, you're hurting my feelings!" said Kylie, a hand on her chest and acting hurt.

"Ugh, whatever, Kylie," Kaycee gave her sister another glare before laying back on her bed. "How many times I've told you not to disturb one's sleep especially mine?"

"Fine," Kylie huffed, getting up. "I'll just ask SEAN to come with me, I bet he's more willing to go. He treats me like his own sister!"

At the sound of his name, Kaycee immediately got up. "WHAT?" Frowning at her sister who smiled at her sweetly, already feeling victorious.

"I said, I'm going to ask Sean to come with me... Actually, I've already done– Oooh, look he said yes!" Flashing the screen of her phone on Kaycee's face. "Now, you could go back to your sleep and I'll go hang out with Sean. Well, I should get going now. Bye, little—"

"I'm going with you." Said Kaycee and ran to her closet, rummaging for clothes. "Give me five minutes to get ready and wait for me downstairs."

"Sure, sis." Said Kylie. Smiling to herself as she shut the door behind her and hummed "Lost in Japan" on her way downstairs.

A/N:

AHHH. Jake's choreo to Lost in Japan is already out!!! Go watch on TMilly's channel to see some cute SeaYcee moments. 💙 What do you think of this chapter? Comment down below your thoughts and don't forget to vote. :)