Prolouge

"Okay, let's see Sean and..." Jake trailed off, squinting his eyes as he roam around the room to look for someone to dance with his favorite student.

"Kaycee! Kaycee! Kaycee!" The crowd chanted.

Jake grinned. He knew it would happen. "Alright, alright. Kaycee Rice come on up!" Earning a chorus of cheers from everyone.

Kaycee stepped out from the crowd and started walking towards him. Her cheeks were slightly tinted with the shade of pink, flustered with how everyone in the room actually chanted her name just to dance with him.

"Hey." Kaycee greeted shyly.

Sean smiled at her cheekily and pulled her into a side hug, causing the crowd to go crazy. Even the little interactions between the two of them shows how much chemistry they have.

"HOLY SHIT YA'LL!"

"MY SEAYCEE HEART!!!"

"YAAAS BITCHES SEAYCEE IS REAL!"

They both felt awkward at the crowd's reaction but regained their focuses right away when they heard the first beat of the music. They started dancing their heart out, totally in synchronised with each other.

"Awww, they are so cute!" Someone shouted, followed by a few squeals from the crowd.

Sean Lew and Kaycee Rice has always been shipped by the people around them. May it be their family, friends, or fans, they always find the duo cute.

They've been friends for eight years now and they're basically the best of friends. Their families are also close to each other and even loves to join in pushing Sean and Kaycee to date each other, sometimes even joking that they should already get married.

Kaycee has always meant a lot to Sean and he never fails to make her feel it. He always takes the chance to remind her how special she is and that he'll never trade their bond from anything in this world.

Kaycee, however, is completely oblivious with how Sean treats her. To her, she is just one of Sean's best friends and she doesn't see why people ship them.

But of course, everything is bound to change...

Will the ship finally sail? Or will it stay stuck on the friend zone just like it has always been?