06: Another Sleepover at Sean's

Sean's POV

"Thanks for coming," Nika said, hugging Kaycee and I. The class is finally done, it was a fun one. We bid Nika our goodbyes and left the building.

We were greeted by Laura — she's here to pick us up. Kaycee waved at her and we got inside the car.

"How was it?" Laura asked as she began to drive.

"T'was fun," Kaycee said, "and tiring," I added and we both chuckled. Kaycee turned on the stereo and "ADD" by Dwilly came blasting on. We started talking about Jake's previous choreo on that song and how Ayden and I look similar the rest of the way home.

***

"Thanks for the ride," I said before shutting the door. Kaycee rolled down her window and waved. Cute, I thought to myself.

I spent the rest of the night rehearsing my own choreo for my upcoming class next week. I glanced at the clock beside me, 2:08 am, it read. I should get some sleep...

The rest of the weekend quickly flew by. It was mostly just rehearsing with my assistant — Shannon and hanging out with Josh and Julian whenever I got the chance to.

Today's the day for my class and it will start at 5:30 pm. My friends — Bailey, Josh, Julian, and Kaycee are all coming.

I left the house early and arrived at the studio at 4:30 pm. I was surprised to see that Bailey and Josh are already there. I approached them. Bailey's wearing, again, the shirt that I gave her. I guess she really likes it.

"Ayeee," Josh greeted as I put my things down. He's busy on his phone so I decided to talk to Bailey instead. Lately, we're becoming closer and closer than ever. We used to be awkward around each other.

The both of us are just joking around when I noticed that Josh was recording us. He focused the camera on me and I just scrunched my face. He's probably gonna put it on his IG story.

"Hey guys!" A voice that's too familiar said. I spun around to see Kaycee half jogging towards us. Shannon has also arrived so I decided to excuse myself and do a last minute rehearsal with her.

***

7:45 pm

"Aaand that's a wrap," I said as the last group finished dancing. "Thanks to everyone who came. I really hope you enjoyed tonight's class. Til next time!" Everyone clapped. Some of them approached me and asked for a photo.

"That was really great! Good job, Sean" Rude said, tapping my shoulders. Tim raised his hand and showed me a thumbs up.

The three of us left the building and was greeted by my ever supportive friends. Brad and Serris were also there. We had a little chitchat and laughs before Kaycee interrupted and said that she needs to go home.

"But Kayc, you won't come with us?" Bailey said.

"I can't," Kaycee replied, gesturing at Brad who's already waiting for her in the car. "Next time, I promise." And there was a series of "aw"s from Bailey and Chloe.

Kaycee laughed. She was about to get inside the car when she spun around. Did she forgot something? She looked at me, "You did great," and smiled.

"Oooh, Seaycee!" Josh exclaimed and everyone laughed. Serris also turned to leave. She hugged me and whispered, "Proud of you." And kissed me on my cheek. I quickly pulled away — rubbing my cheek. She laughed at me then left.

Now it's just Bailey, Chloe, Josh, Julian, and me. We're currently outside a shop and we're here to try their ginger shots. Crazy, I know. It was Josh's idea.

"3, 2... 1!" And we gulped down our ginger shots. Fuck, I can feel my throat burning. Josh was laughing at us while holding his phone. Ugh, this tastes like–

"Bro," Josh was laughing uncontrollably now. His hand is now on his stomach while the other one is still clutching his phone.

It took us a few minutes to recover. Josh posted the video on his IG story. We went to Starbucks afterwards. Bailey insisted that she wants to drink something to get the taste of ginger out of her mouth. I can't blame her.

We're now on our way to my house. Chloe went home already but as a responsible and loving boyfriend, Julian went with her. Josh was supposed to join us but his mom called and asked for him to run an errand. So now it's just me and Bailey. I don't mind though. Like I said, she's a really good friend of mine.

It's now 9:23 in the evening and we're just playing around. I imitated a dance video and Bailey recorded it, posting it on her IG story.

"God, Sean," Bailey laughed. We spent a few more minutes talking and laughing. "Shoot," she said, glancing at the clock. 9:45 pm, it read.

"I'm supposed to be home at 10:00!" She said as she frantically look for her phone. "God, my mom's gonna kill me."

"Uh," I said, I don't know what to say. "Should I take you home then?"

She immediately looked at me. "Uh, no, I don't think it'll work," she said while typing something on her phone. "Can I sleep here? I'm just gonna tell my mom that I slept at Kaycee's."

I opened my mouth to say something. It took me a few seconds to speak something, "Uh, Bailey,"

"Please, Sean?" Bailey's now in front of me. She reached for my hand and held it. "My mom's gonna kill me!"

I was taken aback. I nodded and shook my hand out of her grasp. She squealed and the next thing I knew, she was hugging me. "Thanks, Sean! You're a life saver." She said and went back to the couch, focusing her attention on her phone again.

Geez, what will my mom say if she founds out that I've been letting girls sleep in my place? I thought to myself.

A/N:

Hm... any SEAILEY shippers out there? :p