23: IMMA Goes on Tour

Author's POV

The next day, Kaycee was woken up by her sister – Kylie, who came running into her room and telling her to check her Instagram. Kaycee, though slightly annoyed by Kylie disturbing her sleep, obediently followed.

"What the heck?" Kaycee gaped at her phone's screen. Her notifications were blowing up. A new one popped up and she immediately clicked on it — instantly discovering the cause of them.

She shifted her gaze on Kylie — who just waggled her eyebrows and smiled sweetly at her, then back to the screen. Before her eyes, was a picture of herself that she took a few days ago and it was posted by none other than...

Sean Lew, her boyfriend.

Kaycee rolled her eyes but trying hard not squeal. She finds it cute, actually. She quickly typed a comment on the post and hit send.

It was a simple gesture but to her, it was everything

It was a simple gesture but to her, it was everything. She went to the comment section and examined all that was written there. Some of their friends have also commented but it was their fans and shippers who took over it.

"Congratulations!" exclaimed Kylie. She almost forgot about her presence. "After a long wait, you guys have finally made it official!"

"Well, it's been a month already–" shrugged Kaycee. "–and we thought it's the right time to let the fans know. They deserve it, you know."

"Exactly!" Kylie clapped her hands. "I just can't really believe that you guys are finally dating. Seriously, it's like it's just yesterday when Serris and I tried convincing you two to date but look at you now! Damn, my ship has came long way..."

"Yeah, I know." breathed Kaycee, holding on her phone to her chest as she smiled to herself. How could I get so lucky? She thought.

***

For the next few months, Sean and Kaycee busied theirselves by rehearsing with their IMMA Fam and getting ready for the upcoming tour.

The choreographies have been much difficult, intense, and sensual than ever. For some reason, the activities they did back in Malibu, helped them a lot. It did, just like Janelle, dismissed the awkwardness between the partners.

Sean and Kaycee have been more connected and in sync together. It was crazy, actually. Their relationship has sparked their chemistry even more, making it indisputable.