14: Pool Party

Kaycee's POV
Day 06

"Hey," I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to look at it. It's Kenneth. I saw him took a deep breath before speaking up. He looks quite hesitant. "Uh, where's Sean?"

With this, I rolled my eyes and let out a groan. Seriously, they've been teasing me with Sean since yesterday. They saw Sean holding my hand when we got back, which I don't know why he did, but I seriously am not complaining—

Woah, Kaycee Caitlin Rice, get a grip of yourself! Um... Let's just pretend I never said that. Okay?

"Oh no, no, no, I'm not here to tease you," Kenneth said, chuckling. "I just really need to talk to Sean but I can't find him. Do you know where he is?"

"No," I said, furrowing my eyebrows. "Seriously, Kenneth, why would I know where he is? Am I his girlfriend or something?"

Shit. I shouldn't have said the last part. Kenneth bit his lower lip, the sides of his mouth slightly twitching, he's clearly trying not to laugh.

"Well, I just thought you know," Kenneth shrugged, raising his hands as if he's surrendering, "Oh, and you're not his girlfriend? Then why are you guys holding hands last ni—"

I grabbed the nearest pillow beside me and threw it at him in which he effortlessly dodged and walked away, laughing. Ugh.

"Hey, Kaycee Rice," Bailey said in a seductive kind of tone as she walked towards me, wearing a bikini. "Wanna go for a swim?"

I chuckled at her and shook my head. "Not in the mood, sorry."

"Oh, come on! The three other girls are out there already," She said, pouting as she took hold of my arm. "Please, Kaycee?"

I heaved out a sigh and stood up. She clapped her hands before dragging me and leading us to the backyard pool. There, Tahani, Tati, and Taylor are already swimming, who looked up at our presence.

Tati quickly pulled herself from the water and stood beside Bailey. She flashed Kaycee a smile, "Ready, Kaycee?" I saw her gave a nod to Bailey but before I could even answer her, I felt two pairs of hands gripped on me. I was about to protest but the next thing I knew, they already threw me into the water.

"Oh god!" I blurted out. Now I'm drenched with water! And I'm not even wearing a bikini! I rolled my eyes them, who seemed to be enjoying themselves, as I squeeze my shirt.

Then, at that moment, came a voice that I have been familiar with for the last eight years. "Hey guys!" Sean smiled cheekily as he walked in. Then, he turned to me, "Hi, Kay–" as he quickly looked away, his ears turning pink.

What's up with him? But then I looked down at myself and I immediately know the answer. Oh. My. Gosh. My bra is completely visible from my wet (white) shirt. This is so embarrassing!

The girls seemed to notice this too. Taylor, quickly swam in front of me, blocking me from the view. Bailey distracted Sean as she conversed with him, Tahani made herself a look out — in case any of the boys decided to come and join us too, and Tati quickly went to get some towel.