13: YOGAtta Do it!

Author's POV
Day 05

The next day, the sun just shone when Will and Janelle called out for the group and strictly told them to wear comfy clothes before meeting them outside.

"Good morning, my lovelies!" Janelle greeted, smiling sweetly at them.

There was a murmur of "Morning,"s from the group in which some are still disoriented and sleepy to make out what's happening around. This, of course, includes Kaycee.

Sean, who noticed her partner's slightly unsteady, wrapped an arm around Kaycee's shoulder to support her. Those who noticed this let out a few cheers and hoots.

"We're really sorry if we disturbed your sleep," Janelle said apologetically. "But! Today we're going to have our second activity," At the sound of this, their drowsiness immediately disappeared.

Kaycee looked up at Sean - who's eyes are still focused in front, listening intently to Janelle, then looked at his arm wrapped around her. At once, her cheeks turned red, suppressing a giggle.

Oh god, why am I like this? Kaycee thought to herself. Looking straight ahead and pretending to listen at Janelle but her mind's still on the fact that Sean's arm is wrapped around her.

"...YOGA Challenge!!!" Kaycee might not be giving Janelle her 100% attention but at the sound of this, her thoughts magically vanished, and suddenly felt really alive.

A wave of murmurs filled the air and a rush of excitement was felt by the group.

Kaycee awkwardly looked at Sean, who gave her a grin. Clearly, he's amused at the idea.

"Now, we will show you some pictures showing different yoga poses," Will said as he pulled out some cardboards behind him. "And you'll imitate it. Alright?"

"So that explains why they want us to wear something comfy," Bailey mumbled who, like the rest of the girls, is wearing a sports bra and a pair of leggings.

"Hm, yeah," Kaycee nodded in return.

"So... What are you waiting for? Go! Take your positions and get ready!" Will said, clapping his hands.

Once everybody's on their position, Janelle drew from the cardboards and showed them the first pose. "Now, for the easy level... You have thirty seconds to achieve this. Go!"

"This is easy," Sean smirked as he get himself into the position. "Come on, Kayc, you go on top,"

***

"Aaand, for the last one..." Janelle showed them the last photo. They gasped at they caught sight of it.

 They gasped at they caught sight of it

Kaycee gulped. Now, that looks quite difficult. She thought to herself. Actually, it's not the level of flexibility that worried her. It's how they're gonna do it.

"Ready? 3... 2... 1... go!"

Sean quickly lied down, his legs were slightly raised. He looked at Kaycee who stood frozen on her spot.

"Kayc?" Sean called out. "Come on! Don't worry, my legs can handle you," He said jokingly and winked at her.

Kaycee let out a sigh but nevertheless, let Sean hoist herself up. She can feel his legs slightly shook but didn't took further attention to it. There's only a few seconds left for them to do the pose. So, Kaycee raised her leg and took hold of the other as she turned to bend.

"Damn, Kaycee!" Will exclaimed as he approached the duo, Janelle took photos of them. "You really don't have any spine!"

"Yes, Seaycee, work it!" Josh (Price) said and gained cheers from response. They were in complete awe. Kaycee and Sean looks graceful. It seemed like they're the only pair who successfully did the last pose.

Kaycee smiled at her friends, she's seeing them in upside down, then turned to look at Sean who flashed him a grin.

"Nice one!" Sean said and turned to lower his legs but Kaycee, unaware of this, lost her balance and toppled over Sean. Their friends, who's attention are still focused on them, gasped at the sight of this.

"Ouch," Kaycee winced. Now, that really hurt. Her legs seemed hit her in the face and was definitely sure that she somehow hit Sean too. She opened her eyes but was immediately taken aback at what she saw. A pair of chinky eyes are staring right through her's.

"Oh my gosh!" Tati squealed, smacking Gabe's arm as she gawked at Kaycee and Sean. "We should take a picture of this- where's my phone? Hey! Take a picture of this,"

"Damn, you look absolutely gorgeous from this close," Sean said under his breath, it was almost inaudible but Kaycee heard it crystal clear.

At once, Kaycee came back to her self, as if she finally snapped from a trance. She quickly looked away and pulled herself up. Sean chuckled, pulling himself up, too. He saw how her face turned into a deep shade of crimson from what he said and it made him smile ear to ear.

"What?" Kaycee demanded when she noticed that Sean's still looking at her. "Amused, are you?"

"No," Sean replied, holding back a laugh. I know he should feel bad that Kaycee looks pissed, but it even made him more happy.

Damn, cute as fuck. Sean thought to himself.

"Come on or we'll be left behind," He gestured at their friends who already started walking, clearly doesn't want to disturb their 'moment.'

"Unbelievable," gasped Kaycee in total disbelief.

"Well, you know how they are," shrugged Sean. "So, are just to going to stand here or..."

"Oh... right," Kaycee nodded. "Let's go." And started walking, keeping up a quick pace.

Sean chuckled to himself, scratching the back of his head and ran to catch up with his partner.

"Let's go!" And he did the unthinkable. He grabbed Kaycee's hand - which obviously left her stunned yet didn't jerked her hand away, and they started running, hand in hand, back to the quarters.