03: Dinner Plans

Kaycee's POV

"Sooo, care to tell me what happened back there?" Bailey asked as she approached me. I just finished dancing with Sean.

"What do you mean?" Slightly squinting my eyes. "We danced... and everyone saw it. Nothing else happened?"

"If you say so." She shrugged. I just ignored her and went to drink some water. What's up with her?

"Hey," I turned around and saw Sean in front of me. Geez, I almost choked on my water.

"Uh... hey," I smiled awkwardly. Bailey's now staring at us. I raised an eyebrow at her but she just mouthed "nothing" before backing away.

"So... do you have any plans tonight?" Sean asked, scratching the back of his head.

"Did you just quoted Shawn Mendes?"

"Oh," he chuckled. "Right. But do you have any?"

"Uh... nothing, really but I'm quite hungry so I guess I'll just–" but Sean interrupted me.

"Perfect!" He said, clapping his hands. "Look, Serris is coming home tonight and I'm gonna cook some dinner. So, instead of eating any fast food, why don't you just join us? I mean–"

"I'd love to! The last time I ate your cooking was Easter." I said.

"Great! And I figured that Serris would most likely wanna see you. She misses you." He added.

"Really?" Raising my eyebrows. He nodded, smiling. "That's cute. I kinda miss her too, you know."

"Thank you for everyone who came. I hope you enjoyed today's class!" Jake said, beaming. The class is finally over.

I glanced at my phone and it says, 6:30 pm. Everyone was now heading out for the door except me, Sean, Jake, Tim, and a few people who's now taking pictures with Sean. I approached Jake who's busy packing up his things.

"Jake!" I called out and he immediately turned. "Thanks for today. That choreo was really awesome!"

"And you and Sean killed it! Damn, the chemistry between you two is really undeniable."

"Thanks! I'll be leaving now." I said, slowly backing away. "I guess I'll see you in your next class. Bye!"

I found Sean talking with our friends outside and so I went to them.

"Hey guys!" I greeted them.

"Kaycee! Just the girl we were looking for." Josh beamed at me. "Would you like to come with us? We're going to In n' Out but Sean's not coming. He says–"

"Uh Josh, that sounds great but," I trailed off while looking at Sean. He chuckled. "...but I already said 'yes' to Sean. So maybe next time?"

The three— Josh, Bailey, and Julian, looked at each other and went silent. Uh, what's going on? Should I have just said yes? I quickly looked at Sean for help but he's just staring incredulously at them.

"Wait, you– yOu sAiD yEs tO SEAN?" The three said in unison.

"Um... yeah? What's so–" but they started to dance. Geez, what's up with them?

Sean looked at them disbelievingly and shook his head. "Oh my god, you guys,"

"SEAYCEE IS REAL, SEAYCEE IS REAL," Wait– what??? "Seaycee" is the 'ship name' for Sean and I. I don't know who started it. I just always see a lot of people commenting them whenever I upload a photo or video with Sean but I'm not surprised at all. I mean, they used to do that with Gabe and I. So it's nothing new to me.

"Um, guys, you should probably stop that now, some people are staring at you." I laughed nervously. Really, if someone decided to take a video of this and upload it on the internet, everyone will make a fuss about it and think that "Seaycee" is indeed real.

The three stopped dancing now. They looked at us and started laughing. "Just kidding. Geez, can't even take a joke now, can you?" Josh said while Bailey and Josh raised their hands as if surrendering.

"Well, guess we'll get going now. Bye guys! Oh, and enjoy your date." Julian said, winking. And they left, still laughing.

"Sorry about that." Sean started. "It's just... I think they're starting to think that something going on between us."

We're now walking. "It's okay. I guess we'll just have to get used to it." I said, shrugging it off.

"Yeah... yeah." He said. "So, what do you want to eat for dinner?"

A/N: Peep the new cover. Yay or nay? Made it by myself tee-hee. Another chapter will be posted tonight. Vote, vote, vote. :)