Chapter 1

3rd P.O.V.

At Olympus :

The God's were recently bickering about the things that has been happening lately. The new topic this week was the person everyone believed betrayed them, Percy Jackson.

" I do not understand !?" exclaimed Hermes, whose always had a fatherly bond over Percy, after what happened with Luke.

" I am surprised as many." said Hera.

"There goes the only good man who ever got me to say that in this world, throwing it out like yesterday's trash." fumed Artemis.

"Poseidon what do you think about your treacherous son." Zeus spat.

" He is not my son!" Poseidon shouted back, anger clear in his words.

The whole console gasped, knowing Posedion disowned the young boy they no longer called a hero. Each and every Olympian in their own state thought about what had happened.

' Why?' They all wondered. 'How could the boy who saved Olympus twice, probably more with all the monsters he has killed, betray them?'

"There's only one way to know for certain call the cabin leaders, Chiron, and him in ." said Hades, whose recently gotten a thrown on Olympus for that said demigod.

They all waited till a flash appeared and all the ones requested were there. They all eagerly rushed away from a bloody, battered up person on the ground, with glares and hateful glances all in their eyes.

The persons hair had crusted up dried blood and had been so greasy it looked like it hadn't been washed in a month. Their cloths had scratches that formed through the fabric , relieving daunting bruises and scars.

Gasps were heard throughout the consul as the person pulled up their head revealing a battered face that none other belonged to, Percy Jackson. But that wasn't what brought the most shocking thing about his face, it was his eyes. They were a dark forest green color with brown cracks in them showing brokenness, unnatural to his usual sea green that held a happy and carefree aura.( picture above)

Zeus shook out of his shocked face and gave him a angry expression. " Stand, Perseus Jackson!" he shouted. 

Percy slowly stood, showing what had him on the floor in the first place. A knife hung from his lower chest, but it didn't seem as if it had bothered him, probably from all the other torture it appears he had gone through.

"My apologies, Lord Zeus." he replied.

"What is the meaning for this!" exclaimed Aphrodite , who clearly looked distraught from Percy's appearance.

"Nothing he is just faking it, to make him look like he needs mercy!" shouted Derek, Poseidon's new son who became the new cabin leader of cabin 3 and the hero of camp.

Nods of approval were heard from all the campers and some gods.

"Well he is fine get on with it then." said Dionysus.

"Perseus Jackson for your crimes you are banished from Camp Half-Blood, Camp Jupiter, the hunters camp, and Mount Olympus." stated Zeus.

Percy's eyes moved back in forth before landing on the ground. His hands twitched for the worry that laid ahead.

"He deserves worse for breaking my daughters heart!" shouted Athena.

"How dare you!" screamed Aphrodite as she stood from her throne.

Zeus stood glaring at Aphrodite. " How dare you. How dare You defend this traitor!" he stated.

"I am the goddess of love, and clearly I can see his heart at it's strongest and it's weakest, and this boy is almost broken." she said while pointing at Percy.

As Zeus was about to reply , a voice intervened. A weak and hoarse voice sounded like it hadn't had water in weeks.

"Aphrodite, it's okay." said none other than Percy.

Everyone's eyes turned to him.

" I deserve everything I get." he replied.

"No you don't— " she tried to say before she was interrupted.

" You heard the punk." said Ares.

" 100 years in the Fields of Punishment." Zeus stated.

"No!" shouted Aphrodite.

"It's alright, I accept." said Percy, cutting off before another argument happened.

The gods and demigods both looked at him as if he has lost his mind .

"Then it's finished, any last words." said Zeus.

Percy clenched his side that held the knife and looked around the room at everyone in their eyes, before saying the last words from Percy Jackson.

"I forgive you." and flashed away.

The room was stunned. 'Why would he need to forgive them.' they wondered but rested it off.

Aphrodite then rested on the floor screaming about how could you over and over before flashing out.

'What had happened to the Goddess that only she knows about.' But she wasn't the only one that known, one new Olympian also knows, and know that what has happened  will change the world forever.