Chapter 9

Haze's P.O.V.

           I look directly into Artemis's eyes.

She has changed a lot. She no longer is a 12 year old , but now a 19 year old.She still held that authority of being better from the first time I met her.

I look at the other Olympians, they all have changed, wether good or bad.

That's alright though , because I have changed also.

I look at Hestia and she nods slowly at me to begin.

" Throughout my life I have went through hardships-"

"What is this a therapy session!" Shouted Ares.

I give him a death glare and summoned a world pull of wind to freeze him to his throne and shut his mouth.

All the gods look at me with hints of fear. I mentally smirk at that . ' Good they should be afraid.' I thought.

" Before I was so rudely interrupted," I sent a glare towards Ares, who was squirming in his seat trying  to get the ice undone.

" I have been through things no child should face. I was beat as a child ( Smelly Gabe), raped, and watched my mother get beaten before the age of 7."

I look in the corner of my eye and see Artemis shake with anger.

" I have been through wars, betrayal, and heartbreak." I look at Poseidon who seems deep into thought.

" Lady Hestia has watched me since I was young, but saved me when I needed hope the most." I look at Hestia, who had a small smile on her face.

" I am both Roman and Greek, monster and hero, god and demigod, but most importantly I am human." Athena gives me a strange look, hmm looks like she can't figure out what I am.

"I am here not to be a threat to you gods nor a ally. I am here to save demigods,nymphs , saytars , and other mythological beings. I am just a shadow in this world and I hope you see me that way."

" Why aren't you our ally if you work for Hestia?" Questioned Athena.

" I only follow Lady Hestia's commands and orders." I state. " If M'Lady wishes for me to help you, I will. If not, I won't. Simple as that."

" How come you haven't informed us of him, Hestia?" questioned Zeus.

She looks toward her brother before saying, "He has not been needed, yet. Though his future has never been one the fates had control over."

Hestia turned back to me with a little twinkle in her eye.

The fates is not the part that worried me though, is that I have not been needed yet for something. The question is , what?

Sorry this one is really short. :/ I have a plan to explain what has happened to Haze, but I'm still thinking about the details. Sorryyyyyyyyyyyy y'allll