Chapter 4

3rd P.O.V.

*On Olympus*

The gods were in chaos. Apparently some hooded 'man' has been helping demigods get to Camp Half-Blood, Camp Jupiter, or the huntresses camp.

And the only thing the children that  have been appearing are able to describe him as a he, that he has a black coat, and the most striking eyes they've ever seen.

" Who can this be, and why are they helping our children?" Shouted Zeus.

" Isn't this a good thing if whoever it is, is helping our children?" Questioned Demeter.

"Yes I suppose, but I want both camps looking out for him and the hunters to try and catch him." Stated Zeus.

" I will inform the camps." Stated Hermes as he flashed away.

" I will inform my hunters, and we will be on alert." Said Artemis

*Tennessee*

In a small house in Cookeville, Tennessee, yells a male voice "Where are you hiding you little brat?" It's clear that he's drunk. Everywhere are beer bottles.

A little girl screams " Go away!" but the man says "Come here little brat so that I can beat you"

The girl tries to run away but the man catches her. He is about to slap her when suddenly a man appears out of the shadows, intercepts the swipe and punches him in the face who falls on the ground.

The hooded man turns to the girl and says in a kind tone "Go hidden little one. Everything is going to be OK. I promise." The girl runs behind the couch.

The hooded man turns to the drunken man, who says "Who are you? What are you doing here? That's my house. This hasn't anything to do with you. Leave!" But this makes the other more furiously.

"How could you treat a girl like that?! For that I will kill you!" shouts the hooded man.

He punches him in the face and in the stomach. Then he breaks his neck. The dead body of the man falls on the ground.

The hooded man walks up to the couch. He walks slowly and makes his footsteps noticeable because he doesn't want to scare that girl even more.

He says in a kind tone "You can come out little one. It's safe. He can't hurt you anymore and I won't hurt you."

Very slowly comes the girl out. He gets a good look on the girl: She looks about ten. She has curly brown hair and green eyes.

When he looks closer at her face he sees that the left side ofthe face is badly bruised and her lip is bleeding.

She looks up at the man who saved her frightfully, not knowing if he will do the same to her as father.

The man wore a black hood with a golden crest on the outline. The only other thing visible about him is that he had bright blue eyes that has green specks with a orange rim on the outside.

" What do you want to do with me?" she asks hesitantly.

The man smiles knowing by her brave exterior she will make a great huntress.

" I'm here to help you and to bring you to a save place."he replies before they quickly flash away in a orange hew.

Chapter will end up getting longer, so stay with me