Chapter 2

Percy's P.O.V.

As I flashed out of the throne room, I appeared in the Fields of Punishment.

My punishment was terrible. I had to watch my friends( which were really holograms )come to me everyday to tell and crave the words that I am. Example; murder, traitor, lier

The worst part it wasn't actually my so called family,it was just a holograph, but I still believed it.

'How did this all happened?' I wondered. 'Oh yeah, because of my new step-brother Derek.'

You readers are probably confused, so let me explain how this happened in a flash back, because it appears I won't be doing nothing for a while.

Flashback:

It was the end of The Second Great War with Gaea.
Leo had just died and we all were grieving.

I guess that's one thing to hope for, he could be in my side.

Anyways I had my girlfriend , ex-girlfriend Annabeth rested beside me in the dinning pavilion.

The Romans are going to Camp Jupiter today , so we were trying to make the most of it with Hazel and Frank. The seven, Nico, and Reyna were telling about all that has happened since they have been spilt up, when suddenly Hermes flashed in.

"The hero's of this quest and consolers are requested on Mount Olympus." he announced as we all flashed to the throne room.

All the gods and minor gods were there including Hades. We all bowed in amazement at a site we never thought possible.

Lady Hestia, who was tending to the hearth, smiled as her orange color eyes reached mine.

"Children rise." announced Zeus.

We all rose.

"Today for your great accomplishments we will give all the consolers partial immortality, so it is like the hunters which means you can die in battle but not by natural causes." he announced before a flash of blue light hit all the consolers.

"Nico Di Angelo." Hades called out.

Nico quickly walked forward.

" For your act of braveness and for your sacrifices we offer you full immortality. As so you will be the minor god of shadows and skeletons, do you accept?" Asked Hades.

"I accept." he replied.

"Children, you are today to celebrate the defeat of Gaia. Cause of your part in the war the Gods have agreed to give you all Godhood, Jason Grace, from now on you are to be known Major God of winds and leadership. Thalia, you share be known as Minor God of lightning and the hunt."   boomed Zeus. Both siblings were beaming,especially Thalia, as her father did not say her surname. 

* Author's note: I can't be asked to write about everyone but you get the message, Thalia, Reyna, and Nico became Minor gods and everyone else major. Let's skip to Percy *

" Percy Jackson you are to be granted godhood, do you accept?" Zeus said

I wanted it , I really did . I could be with my friends forever, just not all of them. As I thought about all the people who gave up their lives for us to be here today I didn't think it was fair and I wanted to meet them again . I know what I want to do.

"No,but I want you to grant me a wish. " I said firmly.

" I had feeling you were going to say that what do you wish for, please remember even our power has limits?" Zeus asked with a eye roll.