Chapter 40

Haze's P.O.V.

I hadn't felt this kind of pain for a long time. I opened my eyes with difficulty and pulled my head up which took so much effort it made me sweat. And I saw the one that was the cause of my pain.

Before me was a monster, whose decided to torture me.

"You are finally awake. Now I can have some fun with you"

"Just tell me why? What did I do to you –"I started only to be stopped by a punch.

"Ah. Perseus Jackson. I missed your back talk, to bad you've been knocked out for hours."

" Why are you too stupid to even-". But once again I didn't finish my insult since a stronger punch stopped me.

"Now now now, we don't want bad things to happen to the demigods in the room over, do we?"

" Fine do whatever you want to me, just don't hurt them." I didn't need more lives lost because of me.

He grabbed my chin in his cold, slimy hand, forcing me to struggle to free myself.

"Save your strength hero" the primordial spat, like hero was the worst insult he knew. "This is only the beginning. It's about time for the second part of my plan" He said.

"I will leave you with another torturer for the time being. You have a lot to catch up on." He said and smiled me cruelly before leaving me alone with the Titan, Hyperion.

"Why are you still alive? If it was me, I would've killed you already." Hyperion said, as if his arrival brightened the room.

He was just like Percy remembered him, in his pre-maple form, Muscular, tall and bearded, with glowing skin and golden eyes. He was wearing his golden armor and wielded a long golden sword.

I could see now my cell and all the instruments that were available for my torture. The sight of them sent shivers down my body.

" To bad he asked for you to stay alive. But the doesn't mean I still can't hurt you really, really bad." Hyperion said with a crooked smile and a evil glint in his eyes.

" You know all those times we've fought and you've won? Now you're gonna pay for it it," Hyperion said and I looked horrified at the Titian as he chose a circular thing with metal spikes around the inside.

The worst thing was that I couldn't do anything and just watch. I was a toy in the hands of this Titan, who hated me.

Hyperion came close and adjusted the weird thing, on my neck, making impossible for me to move or do anything with my head, since the slightest movement the metal spines would injure me severely.

He unsheathed his weapon, settng it on fire and made a deep cut in my torso making me scream from pain. For a moment I couldn't breath and the scream drove the spines into my skin, creating a new wave of pain but I managed not to scream again.

"That's for turning me into a tree" Hyperion roared.

I was trying to breathe slowly, because if I could try to breathe normally I would stay conscious. It hurt so much that I would be on the verge of blacking out, which was a certain death from the spikes.

"You and Olympus are doomed." And with that he hit me hard on the head, making me drift into unconsciousness again.

"Tartarus will make sure if it."

Well you guys finally know who it is,
Seniõr Tartarusauce himself

If you could punch either Tartarus or Hyperion, which one would you punch?

*By The Way Y'all Should Go Read My Other Story. It Has Nothing To Do With Percy Jackson, But Just Go Ahead And Read It ;)*

Till next time :)