Chapter 6

3rd P.O.V.

On Olympus all the gods flashed into the room in real extremities for a meeting was called once Artemis and the cloaked figure stepped into the throne room. World winds of colors with different elements and bright flashes of light, swirled around the gods and goddesses.

" Dramatic much." Artemis heard Haze mutter. She silently chuckled to herself at how true that was.

As they all flashed into the room she saw eyes filled with curiosity for the new comer. She couldn't blame them though, her eyes probably held the same thing.

Artemis noticed the worried glance Hestia through at Poseidon. He seemed the same the casual clothes of beaches and the sea breeze hair style.

But his eyes which was once filled with happiness is now just tired and blankness is the part where you can tell that he is still hurting.

Thousand of years, her uncle Poseidon had been the one who stayed in a good mood all the time. He never lose the twinkle of mirth in his sea green eyes.

But ever since Perseus............. he never was the same.

" Ahem, I'm glad you could join us." Zeus started saying before getting interrupted by Hestia, who was   fidgeting unusually in her throne.

Athena through her a curious glance before settling her eyes on the masked hunter.

" Brother, Do you think we could have the demigods here too." She asked.

Zeus nodded before summoning the demigods. After a while of explaining, they finally sat down.

" So why am I here anyway." Haze said casually. The demigods who been with him knew how casual he was. They silently snickered in the corner where no one look at.

The gods and goddesses have different reactions to how he acted.

Zeus looked at him with cold eyes.

Hera just looked at him with curiosity.

Ares and Dionysus just don't care about it.

Athena stared at him with her calculating eyes.

Poseidon eyes were blank.

Hestia eyes were filled with mischievousness.

The other gods have all reaction from shock to curiosity.

"Well Haze or the masked hunter,  whatever you prefer, you are here to be judged whether you are a threat or not to Olympus." Zeus spoke firmly. His blue eyes looked directly at Haze's peculiar eyes.

" Well lets get started than, I have some very important things I need to do." Haze replied with a crazed smirk as if he knows something bad is about to happen.

:) Smiles all around:)