Chapter 37

3rd P.O.V.

The camp ground was demolished. Grass was torn, trees were uprooted, the big house was in splinters all over the ground. The forest was ash black, all of the trees were either burned or torn out of the ground.

All of the hunters and the demigods who were uninjured where picking up the wreckage and trying to rebuild.

A dark cloud of sadness engulfed the camp, knowing that demigods have gone missing and into the hands of the enemies.

The Seven were devastated, they had already lost Percy and now Nico too. Hazel and Piper were recovering in the infirmary, talking about their good times with Nico. The others where trying to keep their emotions in check for the other campers.

No one knew what to do. Their biggest ally was in a coma. He bought us a lot of time to prepare for the coming war, but also isn't there to help us if there's gonna be another attack.

Will watched as the others were trying to fix things. Heck, his boyfriend is gone missing, he only knew of one thing that would actually bring happiness back into this camp, and that was something he didn't know the consequences of.

Would it be a mistake?

*******************2 weeks later******************

                                 Haze's P.O.V.

I tried opening my eyes but the lighting was too much. The light burned my eyes and sent pain searing through my head.

I stayed there, trying to be still, lying on my back, pain so intense it clouded my memories and my thoughts.

What was the last thing I remembered?

And then the memories hit me as the cloud of pain started to dissolve. Nico. Nico has been captured.

Glimpses of him appeared within my mind. He was chained. And in pain. And then...there was only darkness. The dark was so thick I thought it would consume me. His voice calling out for help and none coming.

A feeling of powerlessness and terror made my eyelids fly open in my attempt to get back to reality to escape him.

Instinctively I covered my eyes with my hands to give my eyes time to adjust.

As I finally opened my eyes, I came across to a different scene than the one I remembered before I fell asleep.

I was in the Camp Half-blood infirmary. I recognized the roar of Peleus and the voices of the naiads as they splashed each other in the distance.

An effort to stand up proved futile since my legs were weak.

Could I have been out for some time? It was the only logical explanation I could give to myself.

I looked around and saw an ambrosia cube on the table next to the bed.

As I stretched a pain in my shoulder reminded me of showing everyone my wings.

As I waited for the food to literally work its magic I tried to remember all the details I could. Nico is captured and gone as if he vanished.

Well...I knew something else, too. He was captured by Tartarus. I was sure of it. I knew he was behind the war from the beginning.

After ten minutes, and a lot of thinking, I had changed and I left my room. I wanted to clear my head and to find out what was really going on with the missing kids, and  I had a feeling it was more than anyone would tell me.

As I walked outside a girl passed by.

"Angela?" I asked. I know her. She was Hecate's daughter, close to Brianna's age, who I had saved when she was being chased by some hellhounds.She was a kind girl, always eager to aid a person in need.

"Oh. Hey," she said, sounding amazed. She looked at me, her brown eyes holding an emotion I couldn't decipher. "You're awake." She sounded oddly conflicted about her words. Why is she nervous?

"Yeah, are the rest of the hunters at the pavilion?" I asked. She just nodded. I walked away giving her a curious glance.

As I headed towards the pavilion, I couldn't shake the feeling that someone was watching me.

The atmosphere surrounding the campers was muted and so was the heart and soul of this camp, probably from the war. But there were also a lot of campers in the infirmary and most of the campers were carrying their weapons. Could there have been an attack?

As I reached the pavilion a massive gasp made me turn my head to search for its source, and of course it was from the hunter's table.

"You're awake!" Thalia shouted as she hugged around me, trying not to hit her casted leg.

"Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be?" I asked, more to myself than to her.

As the huntresses came to greet me, Chiron had already spotted me and was now heading my way.

"Haze. It's good to have you again with us." He said, with a genuine smile on his face.

"Why wouldn't I be with you? What's happened?" I asked, and all the voices died down instantly.

That's when I noticed everyone was staring at me with somewhat of shame and amazement.

The old teacher paused for a moment before coughing and drawing back my attention.

"We have a meeting. All head counselors in five." He announced, pounding his hoof so that everyone heard him.

We gathered around the ping pong table. The look of confusion, fear, and hope where across everyone's faces, as if a storm was waging on inside them.

What happened while I was gone?

Before anyone was able to say anything, Apollo appeared in a flash.

"There you are. Great." He said and quickly grabbed my arm and teleported us to most likely, Olympus.

Whose you favorite couple?

Mines honestly Silena and Beckendof

Till next time Cheerios <3