Chapter 25

Haze's P.O.V.

I kept my eyes tracing the  outline of the ping ball table, waiting for someone to say something.

The Big House was silent, which is something it never is, and I can feel all the eyes through my hood.

"Who is that?" Annabeth asks and points at me.
Many whispers erupted from the campers again. 

"My name is Haze , I am the Guardian of the Hunt." I say, trying not to sound annoyed. 

Key word: tried 

Many gasps were heard, while some were scratching their heads in confusion.

"The guardian is a male?" Grover asks with a shocked expression. 

Thalia nodded briefly, "Yes, I may say so-"

  "What the Hades is a male doing in a group of hot ladies!?" Derek cried.

The Hunters' expressions darken, which resulted Derek  trapped with bows all pointed at him and my knives in each hand. 

Artemis laughed, "Don't ever mess with our Hunters, boy."

Derek  snorted, "What's a bunch of female archers going to do to the best swordsman in this camp? Plus, that Guardian of yours? He must be as weak as my half-brother, Perseus."

After that statement I could feel the air get darker.

  "Don't you dare call him that, you selfish snake!" a shout came from a person I never knew would say. Annabeth. 

I looked at Annabeth mortified, why would she fight with the person she loves? I know we had a rocky relationship, but we never fought.

"Hey, who are you calling-"

  "Enough," Chiron said sternly, interuppting Derek. "Anyway, Lady Artemis, how did you find the Guardian? And who is hiding under that hood?" Chiron asked.

  I coughed, "I have a name." I said in an obvious tone.  Some campers snickered while Chiron ignored my statement.

I took a quick glance at the Hunt and Artemis for support.  "His face is something you wouldn't want to see. He only can be allowed to remove his hood when he wants to. He has been blessed by the Lady Hestia, meaning he's has to do her wishes as well, which is the reason even I not the other Olympians don't know either besides his features." Artemis finished.

"Who is Hestia?" Derek  asks. "Is she a minor god? Maybe that's why she blessed Haze because she knew Haze  would destroy and create chaos with this camp, because she's not noticed!" Derek sneered. 

"Of course." I said calmly.

"Maybe I am here because I'm here to destroy camp and not to visit this place." I snorted. 

Derek  laughed, "Ha! See? Campers, kill him!" He yelled loud enough for everyone to hear.

I rolled my eyes,  "It was sarcasm, you dumb idiot."

*********Annabeth's P. O.V.******************

"It was sarcasm, you dumb idiot." I froze, I knew that voice. It was a voice I had never heard for days, a voice I had already heard.

I put a hand to my head, stop Annabeth. Your overthinking. Haze is a Guardian of the Hunt. I had never met him before.

But something tells me a certain someone is under that hood. Maybe- No, it can't be him. The Olympians had already announced that- that Percy was dead. He was sent to the Underworld.