.00

I've finally republished this (for the second time), as y'all can see. But I've made a few changes, one being that it's no longer a quando rondo fanfic... anywho, welcome back fuckers 💕

A Couple Months Ago...

"Five!", I heard my older brother, Zaide, yell as he walked towards the room I had in his house.

"What?!", I yell back, scrolling down my Instagram timeline.

My dad had dropped me off at his house a few hours ago for his usual date night with my stepmom, and like always, I couldn't leave the house.

"I need a favor.", he says, opening my room door.

"It depends on what it is. I ain't leaving my bed.", I tell him. "Nah, you don't have to."

"How can I help you then, my handsome brother?", I ask him with a bright smile.

"Will you be alright by yo'self for a while?  I gotta go do something right quick.", he says, leaning against my door frame.

"I'on think so. You know how things get at night.", I respond. "You don't needa be out there by ya'self either."

I take a minute to actually observe his outfit, and I realize what he was going to do.

"Why you got yo' flag with you?", I question, pointing to his red bandanna hanging from his pocket.

"Man, Five.. don't worry about allat. You gon' be alright or do I need to drop you off at one of ya' friends' houses?"

"Z., just tell me what you're going to do, and I'll think about it.", I answer. "Just know that it's important. Ok?"

Sighing, I finally give in.

"Fine... Just don't do anything stupid, and don't go anywhere near the other side.", I tell him, and he breaks into a smile.

"You know how I am. I won't.", he says, walking towards me.

Standing up, I give him a brief hug before I send him on his way.

"I love you. See you later.", I say, watching as he grabbed his keys from the kitchen counter.

Oh, allow me to introduce myself.

I'm Zaire "Five" Collins, and I'm 17. I currently live with my dad in Atlanta, GA., but I spend the night with my brother often.

Umm.. I got my nickname from my brother's friends for obvious reasons, and it's stuck with me since.

Everywhere I go, I hear the same questions.

"You Z.'s little sister?"

"Why they call you Five?"

"You a blood like your brother?"

No, no I am not. He's the only one gang-affiliated. However, since I'm his only sister, he's hella overprotective. His friends call me their little sister too, so yeah.. no boyfriends for me.