Typical Thursday

© 2014 by Myah Warren. All rights reserved.

It's your typical Thursday at Alarrick Highschool. I Lindsay Shane am sitting in the cafeteria with my geek of friends. Ryan Holbrook is my best guy friend we go way back to diapers. We live right next door to each other. He has been there for me through breakups fights with Lydia and Johnni.  Johnni Lynn shes the most un girliest girl I have ever met. She hates skirts, loves a nice pair of cargos and a cool top and a cold beer. Shes pretty cool. Its funny because the only girly thing about her is the fact that she is in love with Jeremy Caldwell the school hottie, but he doesnt notice her sadly. I love her with all my heart and told her to leave him be if he cant see her beauty. Okay !Okay! I may be just a little cheesy, but who gives a damn. Last,but not least Lydia Rangler the most beautiful girl I had ever met. We met in first grade along with Johnni. Johnni tried to steal Lydias crayons and I came to the rescue. Every since then we have been tight. Lydia has this sunkist skin that makes your stomach churn, beautiful green eyes, long dark red hair, and a perfect body. I get this feeling that I never felt before when I'm around her. Thats my only problem with Lydia. She makes me feel different and I don't know why.

A/n: Soo I Started A New Story And Im Sticking To It Till The End. Bare With Me I Just Want People To See My Story Read And Give Me Constructive Criticism.

Thank You