The Truth Shall Not Set You Free

© 2014 by Myah Warren. All rights reserved.

Jessie helped me out the school with my useless legs. She had a scar on her cheek. I immediately felt guilty she didn't have to come in and help me. Its all my fault.

Ryan walked in front of us with a shocked face and a wave of guilt.

"Its not true Lindsay and you know it maybe its just a phase." He said not even caring that I was limping with about three cuts on my face.

"Really dude? Thats what you say to her? Do you not see her limping and look at her face. Your a douche and I can't believe she was even friends with you." Jessie said taking the words right out of my mouth.

He stood there in awe as I was. She carried me away and helped me into my car she quickly called someone to come pick up her bike.

"Who was that?" She ignored my question as if I wasn't there.

"Okay since you can't tell me that do you mind telling me how you become such a hottie badass?" I covered my mouth regretting what I had just said.

She smirked and turned her whole body towards me.

"I-Uh learned from...my dad yea my dad." She said a little uneasy about it.

"So you think I'm hot huh?" she said turning me into a deep blush.

She asked me for directions to my house and we drove.

We stumbled into the door up to my room. I told her where the first aid kit was in my bathroom and she went and got it. I picked up my mirror off my bed and looked at my face.

First she put my ankle in a bandage. She sat back up and stared into my eyes. She got a swab and started to rub achohol on my scars on my face. My cheek was burning like hell, but for some reason all I cared about was Jessie's lips.

She caressed my cheek with her hand and leaned in to kiss me. Our lips connected. No there was no fire works I warned you guys about your stupid Fan/Teen Fic rule book. Yes I felt something, something like lust. She pulled away ready to run, but I grabbed her.

"Look you can leave just don't run away let me walk you to the door." I said a little sadden by her departure.

As we walked down the long flight of stairs in my house I heard voices. When we reached the bottom I hopped down gently so my ankle wouldn't fall hard. I found my mom sitting there on our couch talking to noone other than Lydia's mom.

"Mom what are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same thing, I leave you here for a week and you have turned lesbian."

(A/N) ITS ABOUT TO GET UGLY...WELL AT LEAST THE TRUTH IS. STAY TUNED FOR "THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE PART TWO" :)