Unlikely Changes

© 2014 by Myah Warren. All rights reserved.

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

"We're just gonna go along with what she thinks for the sake of her until she remembers. Jessie I think this is whats best for her. She was never "gay" to begin with." Linda said nastily towards Jessie.

Jessie looked as if she could burst into tears. She stared at Linda like she was stupid.

"What the hell? How would you know? What kind of mother are you leaving your child she came to me with tears because you disowned her without getting to know her. Then you say sorry like its that simple. Well it isn't you know nothing thats best for her." Jessie yelled.

The two started to bicker when Zayn tried to break them up.

" Ladies please fighting isn't going to make anything better." Zayn said making them both pause.

"Your probably happy about this you getting to be with my girl."

"No I'm not because this isnt what I want. What I want is for Lindsay to get better something I thought you would be worried about that more than this BS. Yes I have feelings for Lindsay, but I respect her wishes to love you, but for now she thinks shes with me. No I am not happy because once she remembers the fun will end, but whats important is getting her memory back stop turning this into a competition you already won. Lindsay is worth far much more than this lets work togeher to get her back to health then go back to hating me, but please for now get your head out of your fucking arse."

Jessie stared at Zayn contemplating what he said. After taking time to let what he said sink in. Everyone migrated to Lindsay's room.

The Doctor walked in and took a quick glance at the people surrounding Lindsay and it seemed almost as if he could tell the future. He stared into their souls and then quickly turned towards Lindsay.

"Lindsay when your head hit the ground it caused some trauma to your head and you have ammnesia. It may or may not be permenant, but that is all up to you. For now you will stay in the hospital for tonight then you will go home." he said before whispering something into her ear.

"So mom I was thinking.." Lindsay started breaking the silence in the room.

"When I am discharged from the hospital I am going to go stay with Zayn for a little while." She said making Zayn spit out his water and every one else's  mouths dropped open. 

"Honey you can't just... move in with someone you barely know." her mother said stammering 

"Ha its funny because I was living with you for how many years and I barely know you. I am going to live with Zayn if thats alright with him" Lindsay with anger bulding in her body.

"Um...yea sure" Zayn said trying to put together what just happened in his mind.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS THIS WAS SORTA LIKE A FILLER I'M SORRY IM WRITING ANOTHER CHAPTER AS WEE SPEAK MORE TO COME, NO THIS STORY IS NOT ENDING. I AM PROUD TO SAY SOMEONE ACTUALLY VOTED FOR MY BOOK AND READ IT AND COMMENT AND I THANK HER BECAUSE I WAS READY TO GIVE UP ON WATTPAD NOONE EVER COMMENTED JUST READ AND I NEED THE FEED B ACK TO KNOW IF IM DOING GOOD OR BAD. COMMENT, SHARE, FOLLOW, READ. LOVE ALL MY READERS. ALSO IF YOU HAVE ANY STORIES, OR STORIES YOU THINK I SHOULD READ COMMENT PLZ.

I LOVE TO READ SO SEND ME YOUR BOOK TITLES OR BOOK TITLES ON WATTPAD THAT YOU THINK I SHOULD READ :)