Confessions

© 2014 by Myah Warren. All rights reserved.

Okay guys sooo the "Big Surprise" Is right below. Again I would like to say thank you to the readers who read my story. I very much appreciate you. Please keep reading. VOTE, COMMENT, and SHARE please that is all I ask. Thank You.

Sincerely, Myah

_____________________________________________________________________________

YOUR SUPRISE

Jessie's P.O.V

I can't believe it. She... I thought she was gay. It pisses me off even more that she let him kiss her. Why can't she just see that I like her sooo much. My chest feels so... I cannot even explain. Every since the day we kissed I couldn't get her off my mind. Her body, her personality, and her flaws. I liked everything about her. I don't want her to know because I know she doesn't feel the same with me. She probably only sees me as her friend. I just wish she could be mine. I can't let my emotions get the best of me or she will know.

Right now we are driving on the freeway in silence. It has never been so silent in this car you could practically feel the tension. I am just so mad at her. She lied. I know I'm not one to judge because I held things from her too, but I really expected more from her. Part of me wants to know what was going on with her and Zayn, yet the other part is saying why do you even care she isn't yours and she won't ever be. That was it, the tears I didn't know I was holding in finally let loose.

We arrived at the mansion and I stormed into the house trying to run from not only her, but my feelings too.

" Jessie wait!" she yelled trying to catch up to me.

" What!?" she stood there startled at my tone of voice.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Lindsay's P.O.V

What the hell has gotten into her she just stormed out the club? Oh no I hope noone bothered her. I want to ask her, but she looks soo deep in thought and I dont want to distract her from driving. Quit making excuses and grow a pair. Ask her what the hell is going on. We arrived at the house sooner than I though she fled the car and started to run. Of course I ran after her, calling her name.

"What!?" she yelled in a harsh tone

"Look I don't know what the hell your problem is, but you don't need to fucking yell at me. Now tell me whats wrong!" She stared at me in shock.

"Why don't you go ask Zayn?" she said sarcastically.

"What the fuck is that suppose to mean?" I asked not knowing what she was saying.

Before she could respond the doorbell rung and I went to open it.

"Zayn what the hell are you doing here?" I said clearly angry at the prwvious situation.

"Maybe he came to finish what he started!" Jessie said inna bitter tone.

"Okay seriously what the fuck is your problem?" I said responding to her sudden outburst.

"Im saying your a fucking whore and a fucking fake. You can't claim to fucking be gay and then play tonsil hockey with pretty boy over here. I can't believe you lied to me. You talking about being lied to and shit and your a fucking lying whore what makes you better?" She said and immediately looked guilty.

"Its about fucking Zayn kissing me? Is that really what this is about it??? He kissed me and I pushed him away. I didn't even want to kiss him and if that makes me a whore than so be it. I don't even see how this concerns you? Can you please explain to me when you were involved with this situation?" I waited for a moment clearly she was shocked and could see she made a mistake, but I had enough.

"Thats exactly what thought." I said before turning towards Zayn.

"Linds I am so sorry for kissing you. I got carried away I really like you, but I know you like girls. I just wanna be in your life as a friend can you please forgive me?" He asked sincerely I believed everyword he said.

"I forgive you Zayn, but I have to get out of here." I said running out the door. I could here Jessie calling me, but I kept running. The tears blurred so I stopped. I turned left when I heard Jessie scream something to me.

"I love"

Lights flashed and I hit the ground last thing I saw before passing out was the blood coming from my head.

DEAR READERS,

I haven't been writing I know, its because school has started and its taking over my life again :(. Sorry guys. I will try to post on saturdays. Next Chapter: We will found out what happens to Lindsay. And will "Lessie" survive?

LESSIE= JESSIE AND LINDSAY