You Don't Know Me!

© 2014 by Myah Warren. All rights reserved.

"Zayn! Do you have to go?" I asked begging him to stay.

"Its only two hours love I promise I will be right back." He said cracking a smile.

Its been about three weeks since I moved in with Zayn and its been great. I just can't help feeling like something is missing. Through out the weeks my memory slowly comes back here and there.

"Okay I understand you have to go, but why the hell is she here." I asked pointing at Jessie who gave me a devilish smile.

"To take care of you while im gone." He said giving me a kiss on the forhead and leaving out the door.

I closed the door and turned around to see Jessie smiling back at me.

"What do you want to do?" She asked plopping on the couch.

"I'm going to cook me something to eat and your going to leave me alone."  Annoyance was clear in my voice.

I walked in the kitchen and went to reach for the mixer bowl. I turned around to find Jessie looking at me her arms at both of my sides on the counter.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked. She moved closer to my face her lips brushed against mine and I mushed her face and walked away.

"Linds it was a joke!" She said.

"Who are you to call me that? I barely know you and just three weeks ago I was terrified by you. I don't go that way I love Zayn. Do us both a favor and stay in your friend lane."

I said with an attitude and I felt bad afterwards.

"Jessie I didnt-"

"Its whatever Lindsay."

We paused for a minute. Then I began to cook and she turned on the radio.

10 minutes later/ 3 songs later

Omg she is annoying. Singing every song. Its actually funny though.

Finally, I finished cooking and made us both plates of Tortilla de Patatas a dish I honestly don't remember learning. We sat on the couch and popped in "The Breakfast Club".

"Lindsay?"

Im not gonna answer her this is my movie.

"I just wanna say that this food is delicious"

"Thank you Jessie." I said quickly hoping she would leave it at that.

Then we were silent watching the movie laughing at the funny parts of the movie.

Out of nowhere right when we were getting to the good part of the movie which was when they all got high! I felt a delightful feeling on my neck. The nibbles burned with passion and even made me moan.  I noticed I was being pushed down on the couch and my concious kicked in.

This isn't Zayn what the hell are you doing?

It feels good I don't want it to stop.

So what! This is Jessie not Zayn, you don't want to hurt Zayn!

Your right!

"Jessie stop!  Okay!? Im in love with Zayn I don't like girls!"

"Yes you do!"

What in the blue hell is she talking about? She doesnt me even know me!

"Who the hell are you to be telling me who I like and what gender I like! You don't know me!"

A flash of hurt appeared on her face.  She looked worse then at the hospital this time their were tears in her eyes.

"See thats where you're wrong Linds." she said in a soft tone sniffling. I could tell she was trying to keep from exploding.

"Im the only one who actually knows you." she said before turning and leaving.

She left me so shocked and confused all I could do was stand their and watch her walk away wondering what she meant when she said she was the only one who knew me.

A/N

I SO FELT JESSIE'S PAIN GUYS. I CRIED WRITTING THIS CHAPTER. OH GOSH. : (

THIS SHOULD HOLD YOU GUYS OVER TILL THE WEEKEND, I LOVE WHO EVER READS MY STORY.

DONT FORGET TO DROP STORY NAMES SO I CAN READ THEM AND VOTE FOR THEM AND SUPPORT WHOM EVER ☺

SO...

JINDSAY

LESSIE

OR

ZINDSAY

LAYN

HMMMMMM......

I LIKE......

-Myah