Unexpected Arrivals

© 2014 by Myah Warren. All rights reserved.

So I dragged my numb body upstairs to my room to be stopped by the devil's child. My cousin Jaine had to show up and make matters worst.

"Hello, little cousin." she said cheerfully as if we were the  best of friends.

I was still im shock, but my expression quickly changed in to the meanest glare ever.

"Watch it don't make any bad decisions and "accidentally" walk into the wall again!" She said smirking. She had this grave power over me like no other. Every since we were in middle school she would abuse me and I never knew why she hated me.

I walked past her not even speaking a word and quickly shut the door and locked it. Jaine attempted to kick my door trying to intimidate me it worked, but I wasn't letting her in. It didn't take long before she gave up and left the house. I watched her walk out the house with a big duffel bag full of clothes I assumed and pulled off with some guy.

After an hour or two I checked my phone for time and realized that school let out just two minutes ago. I still had a whole day to do nothing I decided that I would take this time to go to the creek where I go to think. I gathered the items I needed and headed out the door.

I hopped in the car and pulled off before Lydia even had a chance to see me. I was going to avoid her because I couldn't take the pain.

I pulled up to the creek 15 minutes later. The sun was shining beautifully on me. I took a seat on a rock. I stared blankly at the water just reminiscing about the good times and how they turned into the bad.

20 minutes passed and I started to hear rustling. I thought maybe it was the wind, but then I panicked when I realized the wind wasn't blowing. I jumped up immediately staring at the bushes that the noise came from.

"Relax I am human, I am a girl!" The girl shouted laughing hard. I blushed a little slightly embarassed.

"The name is Jessie!" she said after the tears on her face from her laughter.

"Lindsay." I said almost in a whisper.

She turned towards the water and took a breath in. I just stared at her. She was pretty. She looked to be 5 foot 4 or 5 foot 3 maybe with long curly jet black hair. She looked like a goth chick with all her black on.

When she turned around I realized she had so many piercings well maybe I'm over exaggerating, but it was a lot to me. She had a nose ring and two piercings in each ear. It looked like it hurt like hell.

"Are you gonna keep checking me out or are you gonna talk to me?" She asked with a slight smirk.

"Sorry Jessie I just never seen you around here or at school before."I said smiling

"Well thats probably because I just moved here I will be starting school tomorrow." she replied relentlessly

"So why are you here? Whats with the black get up? Omg are you like Emo?" I started babbling.

"Chill doll we can ask each other questions one by one okay?" I nodded still a little freaked out by her presence.

"Let me start okay Lindsay why are you here at the creek?" she tried to ask in a pish posh voice

"I'm just thinking you know trying to get away from life for a minute." I answered as vaguely as possible.

"Well I am here because I had to get away from my parents they were annoying me about riding my motorcycle safely when they have sticks so far up there asses they- " She stopped talking and stared at me. I wouldn't blame her I stood there with an astonished look on my face.

"Ok Lindsay this had been fun, but I have to go remember we have school tomorrow. Catch you later." She said and ran off. I ran back to my car just in time to see her wink at me snd put her helmet off and drive off.

What The Hell Just Happened?

HEY TO WHOEVER READS MY STORY.  IM WRITING THIS AS I GO ALONG SO BEAR WITH ME I CANT WRITE ANYTHING OR HAVE ANYTHING PLANNED BECAUSE IT NEVER WORKS OUT FOR ME. THANKS KEEP READING BYE