The Truth Shall Not Set You Free 2

© 2014 by Myah Warren. All rights reserved.

Okay pause. Let me sum this up for some readers who don't know. I am Lindsay Shane and I am a lesbian. Don't freak out I just found out too. Anyway I kissed my ex bestfriend and now all of my friends hate me. Okay so if that doesn't sum it up you should probably start from the beginning. Right now I am about to have the most heated argument with my mother.

"First of all mother you did not leave for only a week its been a month! Secondly so what if I'm lesbian don't act like you care because you don't every since dad left you neglected me so fuck off with your mommy dearest bullshit!" I yelled pretty proud of my self I turned around to make sure Jessie had already left. Lydia's mom stared at me with horror.

"Your the reason he left anyway." She mumbled making me stare in disbelief.

"I'm what? What are you talking about?" I said horrified

She looked apologetic and guilty but I didn't care it was all too hurtful to bare. Lydia's mom just stood there in awe as I walked upstairs. I grabbed a few things and decided to call Jessie. I know I barely know her, but who else am I going to turn to? My dad? Ha that was a joke.

She picked up the phone on the second ring. Tears escaped my eyes as I tried to speak.

"Jessie can you um.. come get me please I cant stay here right now? I know its like we just met but-."

"No its fine Linds. Are you okay?" she asked sincerely.

"I-I." I was lost for words. She cared about me for some reason.

"Nevermind I will be there in a few."

I waited until she came and hopped in the car. She looked me and could tell I was crying I just sat quietly.

"Are you hungry?" she asked worriedly

"Yea actually I am." I said with a slight smile.

(A/N) I JUST WANNA GET MORE READS AND HAVE READERS WHO READ MY STORY. TODAY I FOUND OUT THAT MY STORY IS ON SOMEONES READING LIST NAMED "TO READ" I FELT SO LOVED THAT I WAS ON SOMEONES LIST. SO THANKS TO WHOEVER READS MY STORY.