Let Me Make It Up Part I

© 2014 by Myah Warren. All rights reserved.

I stared at her in disbelief. Her eyes opened and she smiled devilishly.  Something I was once attracted to, and now its just plain old nasty.

"What the fuck Lydia!?" I screamed

"I'm sorry okay look when you kissed me I was happy and shocked I really do like you, but I couldn't let the school know it would ruin me. I mean come on look what happened to you. Now I dont care what they think I want you still after all these months. " She said smiling like what she just said would change how I feel about her.

"Lydia its too late now you hurt me and I am over you. Now you say something after you and your friends attacked me like I did something to you. I fucking apologized and you still attacked!" I said realizing that I was screaming

"Lindsay don't you see I am sorry. Please." she begged. I started walking away furious and mad at everyone Jessie or Jessica my self  conscious said making me remeber why I was pissed from the beginning. 

"Lindsay I wont give up you will be mine. Even if I have to get rid of that girl." Lydia said making me turn around.

" Lydia come near Jessie and you will rue the day. She is my friend something you never were. She accepted me when you, Ryan, and Johnni left me high and dry. Remember that? I'm sure do. Mark my words." I said before walking away towards my car. Okay so everything I said wasn't completely the truth so what. Jessie is definetly more than a friend, but I don't know if she feels the same besides I am still mad at her.

I arrived at Jessie's house after my nasty encounter with Lydia and walked through the door absentmindley.

Jessie sat staring at me making me a little uncomfortable. I felt her eyes like burning into me. When I looked at her she turned away. It was like we were taking shifts. I couldn't stop staring at her and I know why, but I don't want to admit it. I started to slowly look her up and down not able to control what I was doing.

My thoughts of  Jessie were blocking my anger towards her and I needed to be mad at her I cant just let her get away with this.

I got up and walked away trying to hold the tears back. Jessie was on my heels as I walked. I slammed the door as soon as I got to the guest room. I slid down slowly letting my loud cries and sobs flow. I didn't care how loud I was I cried my eyes out until they were puffy.

Memories of my friends and what we use to be, memories of my dad was here and when my mom loved me, and memories of Jessie and how she faught for me. They ran through my mind and I was crying harder.

"Please let me in Lindsay. I get it. I do I fucked up. I get it-"

"You get what exactly? What I'm going through? You don't even fucking know the half of it. We were...what ever we were I trusted you with everything about me. You told me things to, but I dont know whether to believe them or not. I'm so tired of betrayal. I-"

The door opened as I chocked on the last words. Jessie stared down at me with tears in her eyes.

"I just want my life back" I finished saying as I sobbed into her arms. I pushed away.

"This was a mistake. Kissing Lindsay, kissing you, staying with you. I just can't."

"Let me make it up to you. Let me take you on a little vacation then to a party. Let me show you the real me please?" she asked

I hesitated trying to weigh out the pros and cons. Then I thought what the hell do I have left to lose.

"Okay I will go" I said feeling like I was going to regret this later.