I Didn't Mean To

© 2014 by Myah Warren. All rights reserved.

After I got out the shower I called Lydia at least 30 times. I was glad we had a day off from school. Thank You dead presidents for this glorious weekend!

I was mostly excited because I didn't have to wake up a sleeping Johnni. She hates being woken up. Once we woke her up from a nap on the road to the beach and she shaved a strip down Ryans head and dyed half of mine and Lydia's hair blue. I looked like a blue and black sharpie. The upside blue is totally my color.

I quickly scribbled a note for Johnni and walked accross the street to Lydia's house. I banged on the door three or four times.

"Lydia!I know your in there please tell me whats going on."I screamed when I saw her figure move away from the window.

She started to worry me and piss me off  so I had to break out the bad boy! Okay no its not really a bad boy PLEASE keep your panties dry ladies! It was a spare key under the mat outside and one in the flower pot. Lets just say Lydia loses her key often.

I put the key in and twisted the knob. I walked in and looked around. The house still looked the same as when we were younger. I smiled at the thought of little Lydia and little me.

"Lydia I'm coming up and your gonna talk to me!" I bellowed.

I walked up the long stair case and turned right at the first door to find Lydia staring at me.

"Whats wrong Lydia?" I asked.

"Nothing I just had to do something for my mother thats all." She said hesitantly.

"Lydia why are you lying to me? We both know your mom isn't home. Your avoiding me now please tell me why." I tried to be as sincere as possible but she still looked like she seen a ghost it couldn't have been that bad.

"Linds last night...you were moaning in your sleep. You were moaning some girl named Lyndia's name. I didn't know what to think. Are you gay? Wait isn't it called lesbo?" she finally stopped rambling to hear my answer.

"No I'm not" Yes I think I am and im in love with you.

"Okay great now I feel relieved." My heart cracked alittle. She was relieved that I wasn't which meant she wasn't ever gonna like me.

A tear escaped my eye and she looked at me worriedly. I had decided this was my only chance to come clean. There are two things that can happen. One she doesn't get mad, kisses back, and realizes im the only girl she loves like the cheesy romance novels. Two she can get angry with me kick me out and expose me as a lesbian. Well I'm always positive so I'm hoping for option 1.

She wiped the tear from my eye and said "Linds whats wrong?"

I grabbed her face and pressed my lips against hers. They were cold and thin. She immediately pushed me away thats when I figured out she chose option number two.

She stared at me shocked and angrily and I stared at her full of guilt, regret and tears. I never knew a persons touch could burn so easily.When she pushed me away its like heat attacked me. She opened her mouth to say something, but I didn't give her the chance to and I ran out of her house.

A/N Excuse Errors