Who Is She?

© 2014 by Myah Warren. All rights reserved.

"Make yourself at home. Mi casa su...you know what I mean" Zayn said with a chuckle.

I dropped my bags and turned around to jump in his arms. His arms wrapped around my waist and I immediately felt safe.

"Love are you okay?" He said worriedly.

"I'm fine I just like being in your arms" I said. We stared at eachother for what seemed like hours. He looked at my lips, but then a look of guilt played on his face. I took the chance and kissed him. The bell rung.

He took one final intense look at me and grabbed my hand.

"Jessie... what are you doing here?" He said droppin my hand and scratching his head. I recognized this Jessie chick and started to move back.

"Babe whats wrong?" Zayn asked looking at me.

"Babe!?" This Jessie chick yelled angrily.

"Its her...shes the one from my dream make her stop yelling at me!" I yelled hiding behind Zayn.

"Lindsay..its..its me Jessie I would never hurt you. Please get to know me a little." She said sincerely. Her voice was different much nicer. I nodded quickly and then waited for her to enter the house and for Zayn to walk in to guide me through.

Zayn went into a room painted a cream color with a cream colored couch. Zayn sat down and I sat next to him holding on to him because he was so soft. Jessie was staring at us making me uncomfortable. So I excused myself and went to find the bathroom.

"Jessie I can't help that she is in love with me." Zayn said looking at Jessie with a hard look.

"Dont do anything with her dammit. If I find out you did something with-" she started, but I walked in and she stopped.

"Whats going on baby?" I said sitting partially on his lap.

"Uh...nothing..nothing at all." His cheeks grew red as I got closer. Jessie's face changed to mad. To be honest I loved it. I feel like she deserves this torture I don't really know why.

Something about her I just cant rememeber. Who is she really?

-------------

A/N filler CHAPTER more to come

CRAZY THIS MEMORY THING IS REALLY HOLDING LESSIE BACK. DONT HATE ME YET. AFTER THE NEXT CHAPTER I GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO HATE ME.

-Myah