Girl In Shining Armor??

© 2014 by Myah Warren. All rights reserved.

Okay let me guess you guys are following your cliché teen fic rules and think I'm gonna say I can't get Jessie off my mind. WRONGO! Actually I'm glad she was gone she was just a little few Hanels short of a Gretel. Yes I Just used a refrence from "Happily Never After"!

Anyway if your wondering yes Jessie did come to school the next day. Let me tell you the only cliché thing about this is that Jessie had the same schedule as me. She sat next to me in every class, not only because her last name was Summers, but also because noone else wanted to sit next to me.

So Jessie started to notice how everyone acted towards me, but I can tell she didn't want to get involved.

So in Pshycology 101 lets just say I never wanna have that class again. The teacher decides the last 10 minutes of class he wants to introduce our topic for tomorrow. "Tricking The Mind Into Believing Lies".

"Okay class do we have any examples of this theory?" Mr. Roberts asks. I wasn't paying attention then he called on Lydia

"Oh Mr.Roberts you mean how some PEOPLE think they like the opposite sex when really they are confused" Lydia says looking directly at me while the whole class laughs at me.

Jessie looks at me with pity and I can't help, but slouch in my seat. I feel like luck was on my side just a little bit when the bell rung. I hurried out of class to Gym.

Jessie walked in and looked at me with guilt and pity.

"Look Linds I'm-"

"I dont need your pity Jessie okay? Im fine just leave me alone okay." I said with a tear escaping my eye

She gave up after two minutes and told me she would be back she had to go to her locker.

I went to my new Gym locker since I was "evicted" from my old locker by Lydia and Johnni. I just decided to try to get dress quickly.

I noticed it got immediately quiet while I was sitting on my phone. Reading and Article about Jessica the new pop sensation who was taking a break from her career and going to school but its hard with the papps bothering her. I was a little happy to know that I wasn't the only person who was having trouble in their lives.

I looked up to find Lydia and Johnni with a three other girls all giving me the death glare.

"Get up faggot! We wanna show you what we think of gay people faggot bitch." One of the girls said before another lifted me up.

"Lydia please you don't have to do this. I-I wont bother you please." I stammered. No I aint no punk, but there are five girls versus little old me.

"You didn't have to put your faggot lips on me!" She screamed back and slapped.

Thats when I broke. I swung and my fist connected to her face. The other girls started kicking me, but I grabbed one of their legs and turned her over. Right now I was thanking my mom for putting me into Karate classes in fifth grade. Soon I got weak the kicks started to get to me and my side was killing, but I kept swinging then I realized that I only felt one person kicking me. I opened my eyes to see Jessie punching the shit out of one girl.

Lydia was holding her nose which left Johnni she knew how to fight, but I was quite better I tackled her to the ground. I was so mad at her and Lydia I just punching till Jessie pulled me off. The three girls attacked Jessie and I. Jessie was great while I was getting beat up by this big bitch.

Finally Jessie came to my rescue. I was in awe. I never been so aroused in my life it was weird. Jessie picked me up and we fled school I was limping and my eye was turning colors. I was just glad Jessie was there to help me. Could it be Jessie the weirdo was my GIRL IN SHINING ARMOR??

(A/N) I'm trying to get more reads :)