Sleepover Disaster

© 2014 by Myah Warren. All rights reserved.

Soo... Lydia decides "Lets Have A Girls Sleepover @ Lindsay's House." Yea I was pissed, but I wasn't too mad I get to hang with my girls. Lydia, Johnni, and I walked into my house laughing and giggling about how Melinda Sanchez was the biggest slore in the school.

Then Johnni and Lydia decided to just plop on my couch and chat. I tuned out the convo when I started to think about Lydia and some memories we had.

*Flashback*

Lydia and I were watching a friends movie marathon. We were laughing and giggling and we reached into the popcorn bowl at the same time. My hand touched hers and I shivered. I looked up and found her staring at me. I could tell she was confused while I was flustered and confused.

*Flashback Ends*

So we all go upstairs and chill for a few minutes. It seems like hours. My phone rung showing that I had a text message.

Hey Linds I know your probably still mad I just wanted to let you know that I miss you and I'm sorry for whatever I did.

It was yet another text from Dylan.I felt bad for him. I had to break it off from him, the feelings weren't mutual.

Dylan and I went out for 3 months , but I broke it off before we go to deep into the relationship. I mean he was cute and smart and what every girl wanted. Well every girl except me.

Johnni was the first to sleep so Lydia and I were the only two up giggling over Rachel and Monica. Then I zoned out. I started thinking about Lydia and before I knew it I was sleep dreaming about kissing her wonderful lips.

When I woke up the next morning I felt for Lydia, but she wasn't there instead there was a note.

* Linds Idk What Happened I Had To Get Home Early For My Mom.

I studied the note long and hard. Lydia's mom was never home because she didn't even care about Lydia anymore she just left her allowance and left every month.

Omg I hope I didn't touch her in her sleep. I rattled my brain and went to take a shower.

(A/N) JUST WANT PEOPLE TO READ MY STORY. ITS COMING ALONG AND I HOPE PEOPLE WILL ENJOY I AM GOING TO TRY TO UPDATE EVERYDAY AFTER ALL IT IS SUMMER :)