Aint No Party Without Drama

© 2014 by Myah Warren. All rights reserved.

Fuck Mornings!

Excuse my language, Im just a little pissed of here. Why in the blue hell should I be woken up on Friday morning on my weeks vacation from school? Someone clearly explain this too me? Also can someone explain why I think hell is blue?

Anyway I am awoken by a loud holler of my name. I got up grumpily (pause is that even a word?) Ahh fuck it I got up and I was mad. While I was walking I walked past a room that had a piano in it. Now given my past with doors and finding out how Jessie was a lying scoudral now renewed I didn't want to walk in, but the piano was really calling me.

As soon as I sat down and my fingers brushed against the keys of the keyboard I wanted to cry tears of joy. I started to play and oh to familiar song. It was so pleasing I even started to sing along.

I let it fall, my heart,

And as it fell you rose to claim it

It was dark and I was over

Until you kissed my lips and you saved me

My hands, they're strong

But my knees were far too weak,

To stand in your arms

Without falling to your feet

I was startled by a loud crashing noise coming from behind me. I turned around to find Liam on Niall, Louis Yawning, Harry On Jessie who was recording the whole thing, and A smirking Zayn behind me.

I went to grab the phone and delete the contents (I sound like a super agent fuck yea!) I was unfortunately to late it was already uploaded onto  instagram. I screamed and kicked each and everyone of them and went down stairs to eat breakfast.

Everyone came down and stopped talking in a hush tone when they approached me.

"Whats going on?" I asked scared to even ask. They all just stared at me blankly making me angry.

"Well!?"

"Okay I got good news and bad news. " Jessie finally spoke up while the rest of them stared at me. Zayn walked behind me and for a minute I thought I was being kidnapped.

"Give me the bad news."

"Okay so the video didn't upload to just your instagram it up loaded to both my personal instagram and my pop sensation instagram too." she said making me freeze for only have a second.

I tried jumped over the table and kill her and soon realized why Zayn was behind me to keep me from choking the shit out of Jessie.

"I am gonna fucking kill you! What the fuck that was personal!!!!" I screamed trying to loosen myself from Zayn's grip.

"Please settle down love. Keep calm" Zayn said trying to get me to calm down. I calmed down after ten minutes. Harry,Niall and Liam moved out of the way of Jessie so we can talk civilized. Where was Louis? Eating cereal watching the whole thing Im guessing hes not a morning person like me.

"Is it okay to let you go now?" Zayn asked.

"Yea Im fine now." I said.

He let me go and for a second I was okay, but then I pounced on her screaming and  in no time Harry picked me up and I was done.

"Okay Im really done I swear on my dog chewy" I said.

"You dont have a dog named chewy." Jessie said.

"I did once and he was hit by a car the day I got him so yea.. Whats the good news? " I said not trying to make this awkward.

"Okay we were invited to a party in Miami tonight for One Direction before they leave. This is some more good news which  is we can post pics and make all those bitches mad who messed with you. Yay for us!" she said dancing.

"Really thats the good news. Im dealing with a crisis here." I said even though I was freaking estatic about this party.

*Later After The Incident*

We drove home and night came pretty fast. Soon we were on our way to the party.  Pause. Yes I did just skipp over getting dressed because really is it really that important of what eye liner I am using or what color eye shadow or even the dress Im wearing? No it is not because its gonna come off anyway when I get wild with my dance moves. So lets skip all that and continue on. Unpause.

We entered the party and immediately I wanted to dance. Turn Down For What was on and what can I say this was my shit! I got on the dancer floor showing off my cool moves not giving a shit about anything. While Jessie and the boys look at me and laugh. The song came to an end and I went to grab a soda.

"Didn't you could move like that." Jessie said with a smirk on her face.

"Well they don't call me Lindsay Breaks it down for nothing!" I responded with a nudge.

"Noone... calls you that" she said walking away from laughing.

Vibe killer I thought to myself. I was practically the life on my own party except when a slow jam came on. It seriously messed up my groove. I had one beer and I was fine just relaxing enjoying my buzz. When I was asked to slow dance by Zayn.

"Zayn you do know Im gay right dude?" I asked trying not to laugh

"Yes I do thank you very much why can't I just dance with you?"

"Okay ,okay my bad come lets goo."

My arms wrapped around his neck and his around my waist and we slow danced. It was funny because Zayn was cracking jokes on everyone. When I lifted my head off his shoulder. His lips for forced on to mine and I had to time to retaliate. I pushed him away slapping him all in one process. We were nudged by Jessie almost making me fall over. I ran outside after to find out what was wrong.

When I got outside she was walking towards the car furiously. I called out to her, but she didn't turn around.

"Jessie whats wrong? Did someone do something to you? Are you okay?" I was trying to get her to talk and then she finally spoke.

"Just get in the car we're going home." she said after starting the car.

The car ride home was silent leaving us with our thoughts.

Dear Readers,

Its me again lol. So I have a surprise for the next chapter I don't know if your going to like it, but it will be a one time only type of thing. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you like this story please don't hesitate to COMMMENT, VOTE, AND SHARE.

Sincerely, Myah