At The End Of The Day

© 2014 by Myah Warren. All rights reserved.

(IN A PART OF THIS CHAPTER "GIVE ME LOVE" LYRICS WILL BE SUNG)

THIS IS IT GUYS..

"Well I don't think I can help guys." I said not wanting to get involved with Jessie again.

"Come on Linds."

"No, If you haven't noticed I have a great boyfriend, a new life. I don't need to get involved with the past." I said trying not to sound like my mother but failed miserably.

"Please Linds she needs you, some closure, please talk to her." Liam said. I took a minute to stare at them contemplating on what to do next.

"Okay, okay I will speak with her, but that is all." They all smiled at me.

I walked towards the back of the center. I didn't know what to even say to her. Then I heard this familiar song. It was playing smoothly from the piano. Jess's voice filled my ears.

Give me love like her
'Cause lately I've been waking up alone
Paint splattered tear drops on my shirt
Told you I'd let them go

My mind started to reel. Thoughts of Jessie and I flooded my mind. I could see us. Me and her holding hands, movie night.

And that I'll figgbt my corner
Maybe tonight I'll call ya
After my blood turns into alcohol
No, I just wanna hold ya

With every lyrics said my heart punded loudly as if it was outside my chest. I grabbed on to the door. I felt like with every word I was suffocating.

Give a little time to me or burn this out
We'll play hide and seek to turn this around.
All I want is the taste that your lips allow.

I felt dizzy and fell. I made a loud thud sound. Jessie turned around immediately. She quickly came to lift me.

"Oh my God Lindsay what the hell just happened." She panicked carrying me to the piano bench.

"Jess, I remember. I remember it all. You, me, the kiss, the accident." I said smiling half empty.

"Oh my God. We can finally be together now. I missed you so much Lindsay. What are you gonna tell Jaden. Oh I can't wait to tell the guys!."

"Jess! Calm down!" I said.

Then she kissed me. It was unexpected and unsettling. So rough and it just wasn't the same. I didn't feel the spark anymore and it pained me to say that. I pulled away.

"Jess..it's not."

"What? Spit it out."

"It doesn't feel the same....its not as simple as those romantic novels, look I have fallen for another, you and I...we can't be like before."

"What do you mean? I thought we would live happily ever after." She said tears brimming in her eyes.

"Jessie. I love you, you were my first love, but I'm not in love with you. We can still be friends if you wish."

Then she did the unexpected.  She got up as nd hugged new. She kissed my lips one last time. Tears fell from my eyes. I know she was hurting, but I couldn't take that pain away.

I wiped my eyes and offered to walk her out, but she told me to go on without her and that she would be out in a minute.

I walked out feeling proud and a little bit better with myself. I saw Jaden leaning against a wall. Our eyes met. It was a connection we gor over our months of being together. He read my face and engulfed me in a much needed hug.

2 YEARS LATER...

"Lindsay don't get your dress dirty. Try to keep it clean for at least the 'I do's' " my mother said nagging me as usual.

The day I dreamed of was finally here. My wedding day. The bridesmates were looking lovely the venue was great.  It was covered in blue lights with blue symbols and it was wonderful.

The church bells rang. It was time.

I walked towards the door. Liam and Niall grabbed both of my arms. They were doing the honors of walking me down the aisle.

We walked down the aisle everyone in tears and Liam looked at me.

"Absolutely stunning love, you look absolutely stunning. " I kissed his cheek and we continued to walk. We reached the alter where the love of my life stood.

Jaden stared down at me, almost crying himself. I never seen a man cry before That's when I knew this was just the beginning of my 'Not So Typical Love Story'.

THE END....

If you loved this story, part 2 is coming soon. A problem has occurred and it brings Jessie and Lindsay back together for one last time. They endevour in a wild adventure together, that could make or break all that they had forever. The wait is almost over for "Not so Typical Love Story 2.