So We Meet Again

© 2014 by Myah Warren. All rights reserved.

6 months later

"Babe please its for the kids I know you hate them,but I promise I won't let anything happen to you." Jaden said wrapping his arms around my waist sending little chills down my back.

"Ok,ok i guess its for the kids."

"Thanks babe, and I owe you one." He said moving towards me.

"Mhm it better be a good one too." I said smiling as he grabbed my hips to kiss me.

It was very...very long,and passionate.

"Babe you have to go." I said smiling into the kiss.

He looked down at me and smiled then kissed me on the cheek and left.If you haven't guessed I haven't gotten my memory back.So no I am no longer gay sheesh! Its been 6 months since I got my apartment and 3 months since jaden and I got together. Even though I moved away I kept intouch with Johnni. She is the only one I forgave, Ryan on the other hand was hoplessly in love with me and got even more mad when he found out that Im with Jaden and he blew up. Lydia, I don't know where she is. I've been out of highschool for 6 months I got a scholarship for singing and academics. Jaden and I met at a McDonalds. He squirted ketchup on me, I cursed him out (of course) then he offered to pay for my food. We spent all day talking in McDonalds until closing Blah Blah Blah typical love story.

Tonight had to be the worst night. Jaden and I volunteered at a orphanage and they are having a fundraiser at the community center. One Direction is performing featuring Jessica. Someone kill me, I mean really I have a gun. Jaden knows about Zayn, Jessie, and the whole situation. Yet he still wants us to go. I love the kids so I am going.

3 Hours Before The Fundraiser

(On The Phone)

"I don't wanna go"

"Babe I will be their with you"

"By my side"?"

"Always"

Thats something we did, it was a way of saying I love you, but for our 3 month mark.

" And if you want Linds we can make them jealous." He said. I could feel him smiling. He is smile is something I look forward to every day. Jaden is 5'9 light green eyes brown hair. I love when he attempts to speak spanish to me, makes me melt everytime. I love him and I am super happy with him...yet, apart of me doesn't feel closure with what I left back home. Maybe I will get that tonight.

"Okay babe see you soon"

"Adios mi amor" He hung up. I know he knows what he does to me.

1 Hour Till Fundraiser

My phone rang again. My face lit up with excitement hoping it was Jaden. NOPE it was my mother again. I did not want to answer her, but I could hear Jaden lecturing me like before:

"Hun I know your mad and she treated you wrong,but she is trying to make it better. Please appreciate tu madre. It hurt when I lost me madre because their was so much i wanted to say to her so please talk to her next time."

Here goes nothing. ( Literally)

"Hello?"

"Lindsay is this really you?"

"Yea mom its me."

"Oh my gosh."

"Yea...not to be rude, but what exactly is it you want. I'm about to attend a fundraiser."

"Can't a mother miss her child."

"Of course she can." I said through clenched teeth.

"Good now darling when are you coming home?"

"Mom I have a home."

"No, I mean your real home, my mansion. "

"Mom I'm fine."

"Nonsense, you can't possibly feel comfortable in that clamped up apartment." She chuckled.

"I paid for this on my own, I got this."

"You sure you don't want any of our properties?"

God I hated when she bragged. It pisses me off how she thinks just because money grows on trees for us she gets to flaunt it unnecessarily. She acts as if she is superior to everyone. Not me, she will not run my life dammit. Okay Lindy calm your tits.

"No thank you, I am fine mom"

"Darling I wish you would quit being so stuck up it isn't cute or lady like."

Oh my I wonder what side of the family I got that from.

"Okay you know what...its time for me to go. Bye mother."

That woman sure knows how to put people on edge. I'm so on edge I'm ready to willingly jump off.

Sheesh!

20 MINUTES TILL FUNDRAISER ON THE ROAD

"Babe... I'm going to be a little late"

"What!?... okay... okay...okay"

"Babe! Say something else other than okay."

"Just hurry the he'll up"

I walked into the center, right away all the kids ran to me. I saw the boys, it's been a while since I've seen them. Of course, Jessie was there with them, they just got back from tour.

As I stepped towards them. I caught their smiles starring at me. My dry tear ducts were starting to hurt.

"Linds." They all said in unison except Zayn.

"Hey guys!" I practically squealed.

"We sure did miss you!" Niall said.

"We sure did. It's really nice to see you." Liam added giving me warm smile.

"Still beautiful I see." The ever so charming Harry said making heat in my cheeks rise.

"Thanks Guys."

Louis engulfed me into a hug. Louis needed no words to make me understand that he missed me. I couldn't help but shed a few tears. I missed them so much.

"Hey Zayn, look it took me a while to understand why you did what you did, but I understand you were being a friend. I was wondering if we can be friends again." I said shyly.

"Of course Linds." He said giving me a much needed hug. Apart of me was feeling like what I did was right. The other part was the closure I was missing. I know it's Jessie, but I just can't even deal with that.

Jessie was standing there. Her hair hair in a slight pony tail. Black skinny ripped jeans a white camo and a oversized plaid shirt which seemed to be Harry's.

"Hello Jessica." I said trying to sound as uninterested as I could.

"Lindsay come on are we really doing this?" She asked.

" I have no idea what your referring to." I said nonchalantly. Oh dear Jesus I sound like my mother.

"Cut the crap you know what I'm talking about" she said getting angry.

Before I could respond. Jaden's  voice came booming into the center calling my name.

Jaden finally spotted me. He walked up to me smoothly and brought me in for a kiss. A much needed one at that. I felt everyones eyes on us and immediately my cheeks flushed. The boys were cooing as the kiss ended.

"Get a room!" Harry yelled with a huge smirk on his face. Jaden was just as pink as me. Jessica stood off to side with a scowl on her face. Liam bumped her and she walked away.

"Don't worry about her. She's always grumpy no one likes her anymore every since-" Louis said, but was interuppted by Liam shoving him.

"Every since what?" I said. They all got quiet. Jaden squeezed my hand reassuring me that he was right by my side.

"Every. Since. What?" I asked again.

"Every since the tour..every since you left" Zayn responded.

A/n IT'S COMING TO A END SOON. THEN I SHALL TAKE A BREAK TO START ON MY NEW CREATION