Let Me Make It Up Part II

© 2014 by Myah Warren. All rights reserved.

*Thursday*

We hopped in her convertible and took a drive to her beach house. The ride was silent, I couldn't read her expression which angered me a little.

We arrived  at the beach house in no time and my one day vacation has begun. I decided to go to the beach and chillax. Heh Heh I said chillax I am a freaking grammar genius.

Zayn's beautiful voice filled the air notifying me that I had a twitter notification. It was a tweet from Jessie on her famous page.

"Lying is never and option I learned that hard way"

I knew the tweet was towards me. I am glad she realized that, but she is not easily forgiven.

I quickly put my swim suit on and exited the beach house letting Jessie know where I was going.

I walked along the beach noticing the beautiful waves. I immediately took out my phone to take a picture of the scenery, but I couldn't post it on instagram the service was sucky. I started walking around like an idiot looking for service when my face hit the sandy ground, and something a little heavy was laying on top of me.

Or should I say Someone

Her piercing green eyes opened staring at me with a smile.

"What the hell? Get off of me!" I screamed a little harsher then I meant to.

"I'm sorry I didnt meant to" the girl said sweetly. I realized I was being the mean one.

"No Im sorry I was the being the jerk sorry. Nice meeting you.."

"Mickey my name is Mickey"

"Oh nice name I'm Lindsay. Nice meeting you Mickey gotta go" I said trying not to stare so hard at her. She was beautiful.

I started walking when I heard her call me.

"Lindsay wait, the least you can do is give me your number" She said with a smirk. I smiled and took her hand and the pen she gave me and wrote my number on her hand.

We started giggling and laughing about god knows what she was pretty cool.

"Lindsay whats going on?" I heard Jessies voice and immediately stopped laughing.

"Nothing, just talking to my new friend Mickey" I said with a smile.

"Okay well say bye we gotta go okay?" she said in a bitter tone.

I started to argue, but the way she looked told me she was mad so I just said bye to Mickey  and continued on.

I was so mad I didn't even want to talk to her. So she stopped me.

"Im sorry I just really want to show you my surprise  didn't mean to be like that towards her." she said holding her low

"Its okay what did you want to show me?"

"Well I wanted to make it up to you so I set up a sleep over for us lol where I tell you all about me then we are going somewhere else."

We climbed on to the bed and started eating popcorn. When I asked her who she really was. She answered with a british accent that made her sound so sexy.  I never even knew she had an accent. She told me about how her parents don't approve of her singing how she became famous. She even told me how she ran away from the fame for a little while because it was getting to be too much for her. Then we went to the balcony of the beach house.

To my suprise One Direction was on the balcony singing my favorite song "You and I".

" Jessie oh my god how did you do this?" I said giving her a big hug then sitting in the chair to listen to them.

When they finished Jessie let me know that they were staying the night so I get to talk to them. She said they became her best friends as soon as she got into the music business.

"Jess you mentioned a friend, but you never said she was hot." Harry said making me laugh.

"Sorry Harry" she said her voice sounding so different making me melt.

I was so excited because my favorite was coming closer to me. Zayn Malik. I know Im gay, but who could resist him.

"Hello, beautiful you must be Lindsay" I almost passed out. I blushed so hard.

"Yea shes Lindsay, Zayn we talked about this remember" Jessie said clearly mad and annoyed.

" Yes I am Lindsay so how long are you guys staying?"

"We dont know yet we were just here to help out our baby sis" Niall said while ruffling Jessies hair.

We talked and played and had fun. This was definetly a plus ten for Jessie. It was a thoughful thing to do.

As the sun slowly dissappeared I was drifting off to sleep smiling thanks to Jessie. I guess we can be friends again, I just wish there was more to us then friends, but its doesn't matter its impossible for Jessie to like me even though she kissed me before. If she had feelings for me wouldn't she have let me know?