For Better Or For Worse

© 2014 by Myah Warren. All rights reserved.

SORRY GUYS I MESSED UP SOMEHOW AND POSTED THIS CHAPTER WRONG.

I can't see. Ohh maybe I should open my eyes. I opened my eyes, but I wasn't in the hospital. Why is that girl yelling at me. Stop yelling at me. My mom was there and she was yelling at me. She said I was worthless No the light is coming. Please stop! Im here! DONT HIT ME!

"STOP LEAVE ME ALONE IT HURTS!!!" It took me a while to realize that I was screaming. Zayn came rushing into the room. My mom woke up from her sleep. Zayn pulled me into his chest. I cried uncontrollably into his chest clutching on for dear life. He let me go and my mom held my hand I let go immediately. When she walked in.

"No its! She yelled at me and the car. AHHHH JUST LEAVE ME ALONE GO AWAY!" I yelled towards her she looked hurt and I felt a little bad, but I just wanted her to get away from me.

My mom tried to pull me her way, but I only moved closer to Zayn.

"Okay thats final your coming home with me today." He said staring at my mom who had gave me a angry look.

"Are you okay love? Do you want me to stay?" He asked. I nodded qnd he climbed into the bed with me.

"Zayn where did the car come from?" I asked while looking at the ceiling

"I wish I knew love. Whoever it was I would kill them." He said with venom in his voice. I closed my eyes for a second and I played back the accident. Someone I knew was in the car.

"Zayn I don't think it was an accident someone was trying to hit me purposely." I said as I sat up looking at him.

"Who would want to hurt you?" He said worriedly.

"I don't know." I said before pressing my lips onto his. It felt different, but glorious.  At first he didn't kiss back ass if he was in shock from our kiss. Then he started to kiss me back. A smile appeared on my face it fel so right. He pulled away with a flustered sad look made me wonder if I did something wrong.

A/N

Short Chapter More To Come. Very Proud Of This Story Its Doing Great To Me. - Myah