Why Me?

© 2014 by Myah Warren. All rights reserved.

We arrived at Jessie's house. WAIT! Did I say house? I meant freaking Mansion.

"What the hell dude you never told me you were rich!" I said

"It never occured to me that you wanted to know plus you never asked."

I saw a lot of paparazzi outside her house trying to see her come in.

"Jessie why are they here?" I said pointing to the people with flashing lights from cameras.

"Oh its...nothing I don't know" she said stuttering.

We walked into her lovely home and I plopped onto her couch like it was my house she laughed at me alittle. She sat next to me sending little shivers down my back.

I saw a video for Jessica the new pop sensation she was fucking gorgeous excuse my french. She had brown hair and the body of a goddess her voice was over the top. I mean I could sing, but damn. Then the news come on.

"Pop sensation Jessica up and moved from Hollywood. Wonder where she moved to." The lady said before Jessie shut it off. She showed me where the kitchen was and we sat down to have some Nutella.

"So are you gonna tell me about yourself? " I asked smiling.

That was the start of everything. She told me everything about herself from her favorite song to her favorite colors to everything about her family.

We moved from the kitchen to the roof top off her mansion. We were on blankets. This continued on for months yes it is true I was out of my house for six months and my mother didn't give a damn about my whereabouts. Me and Jessie hung out everyday we havent kissed since the time at my house. But I was really starting to like her. We even slept in the same bed together. NOT LIKE THAT. Just as friends nothing more.

*Six Months Later*

Until she asked the question I dreaded.

"Can you tell me about you now?"

"Okay where do I start? Im 17. Apparently I am a lesbian and according to the school I am a sinner. My favorite color is turquoise,I love all types of music, I can sing and dance. My dad left when I was ten. Every since then my mom just up and left me every month. Each month she forgets to tell me why my dad left and when you came to pick me up she had just told he left because of me." As I was telling my story I didn't realize I was crying so I just went to go off to the bathroom. When I realized I had forgotten where the bathroom was again. Too many damn rooms in this damn house. I found this room that I seen before. I turned on the light to find records, a recording booth with all the studio equipment. Then I turned to see this big poster on the wall.

I studied it for a while. It was Jessica the pop singer. I looked at the picture of the girl with the brown her and soon saw something I couldn't bare. I covered my face in shock. Tears streamed down my face. I turned towards the door to see an amazed Jessie.

"Linds I was gonna tell you, but-"

"How could you Jessie? You kept this from me for nearly seven months I learned to know you and trust you. I can't believe this." I just pushed through the door and took her car to my old house. I needed a few things anyway so I just went and grabbed a few things just to bump into my bitch of cousin.

"Long time no see little cousin."

"Leave me alone I'm not in the mood!" I said pushing her out the way.

She grabbed my hair and pulled me back. I untangled her hands from my hair and started punching her. Little Lindsay wasn't available right now and she had just caught me at the wrong fucking time. I went to get my stuff and left her lying there holding her stomach and went to the only place I could go to. The Creek.

I went to sit on my favorite rock. I was startled when I saw Lydia sitting there crying.

As much as I hated her what she did I still felt a little sad for her.

"Are you okay?" I asked startling my self and her.

"Yea just leave me alone faggot." she said in between sobbs.

Anger built up in my body and I just couldn't take this day anymore.

"You didn't have to freaking go there okay I dont know why you even did this to me I know it was bad to kiss you and I said sorry and promised to leave you alone ,but no you had to go and beat me up an call me names and-"

I was cut short when Lydias cold lips pressed against my lips. I stood there in shock.

OF ALL PEOPLE WHY THE HELL IS THIS GOING ON WITH ME??

(A/N) Okay SO ITS GETTING VERY DIFFICULT FOR LINDSAY, I PROMISE THINGS WILL GET BETTER SOON HOPEFULLY.

Sincerly, Myah