500 Miles Away

© 2014 by Myah Warren. All rights reserved.

"Zayn I think its time to focus on us." I said crawling into our bed.

"Uhh...what do you mean love." He said moving away from me.

I noticed he has been distant lately. To tell you the truth it hurts like hell. I decided to step up my A game. I climbed on and straddled him. I was a little uncomfortable, but I wanted to help our relationship.

MINOR SEXUAL CONTENT, IF YOU WISH TO NOT READ THIS SHORT CONTENT PLEASE DO NOT CONTINUE READING.

"Lindsay what are you-"

I started to nibble on his neck his moans filled our bed room. He grabbed my hips roughly and I smiled. Thats when I knew I had him. He took off my shirt and kissed me all over. I was still on his lap. I unbuttoned his shirt while kissing him hard. His hands around my bare waist. I moan loudly as he kissed me.

"I can't do this." He moaned.

"Relax Zayn" I said taking his ear into my mouth.  Thats when I stopped. I realized that I'm letting my sexual frustration get the best of me. His sexual frustration got the best of him too and he doesnt even really want me.

"Why don't you love me?" I yelled my voice trembled.

"I...do I just can't do this with you." He said trying to wipe my tears away. I jerked my head and got up from his lap.

"Why?! Whats wrong with me? I...I thought you were my boyfriend!" I yelled.

"Lindsay I'm sorry, but I'm not your boyfriend okay. I want to be, but I can't because I know exactly who you were before and this isn't you. The truth is...Jessie loves you. She loves you more than I ever will and if it wasn't for me kissing you she would have asked you out before the accident. Then your mom she...she said it would be better if I went on with it because she didn't think it was best if you were with Jessie."

"Your lying Zayn. Your lying to me!"

I yelled tears forming in my eyes. I knew he wasnt lying. I just didn't want to believe him.

"This whole thing with me was a lie? Is that what your saying to me? Here I am turning into a desperate slump by the minute and I'm not even into dick!? I can't believe this. How could I have been so oblivious. I dont even know who I am for gods sake!" I left.

After what seemed like hours I sat down. It took me a while but I made it to this creek. I can't believe myself. I just left I did what I do best, I ran from my fucking problems. Did I even fucking love Zayn or did I fall in love with the thought of loving someone?

And Jessie I just don't know whats going with us. Was their even an us? I just want my memory back and my life back and to be happy.  

To make it all worse it started to rain. I this point I didn't care. I just stared off into the creek. What the hell I should do at this point. I really have noone. Everyone I trusted lied to me.

MINOR INTERMISSION IM  JUST JOKING. YOU MAY CONTINUE ☺

"We have been worried sick about you. Its been three hours, Lindsay." I jumped to the familiar voice.

"How did you know I would be here?"

I asked turning back around to look at the creek.

"I know you Linds, this is where you use to come to get away. I know your mad, but-

"Mad is a fucking understatement try pissed the fuck off. Wait no, try hurt ascell. No wait I got it distraught. I remember nothing  and my family and "friends" lied and dissapointed me. Especially you, I thought that if you loved me like you claim you did you would have fought harder for us instead of letting me go with Zayn, but you didn't.  I won't  be going back to your house our Zayn's house I dont even want to go to my moms house. You guys did nothing, but hurt me. First thing tomorrow morning I am getting my own apartment and I want you both out of my life!" I yelled. Immediately regret filled my thoughts, but my heart tokd me what I did was right.

"Linds...Please you dont mean that."

"Oh Jessie I believe I do.... goodbye."

A/N THIS IS THE END GUYS WE CAME SO FAR.

NAHH IM KIDDING LOVES . MORE TO COME I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN. BTW NEXT CHAPTER THE SETTING AND TIME CHANGES TO SIX MONTHS LATER.