The Most Perfect Day Ever!

© 2014 by Myah Warren. All rights reserved.

The next days were a blur. Monday approached fast. Skipping all the getting dressed crap were gonna get to the fucking unbelievable day I had.

Lets Begin Shall We?

So I walked into school on Monday and I felt like I was being watched like a hawk. I walked up to my locker to grab my books and there were letters on my locker spelled out to be FAGGOT. Oh wait did I not mention my school is a little homophobic. Okay alot of homphobic!

So I grab my books and shut my locker to find Dylan standing next to me.

"So is this what it was? You used me as your little experiment when you liked pussy?" he asked bravely.

"Answer me you fucking faggot!" He started screaming. I immediately started fighting back the tears threatening to come out my eyes. Before I knew it I slapped him as hard as I could and walked away.

As I started walking I saw Lydia and Johnni walking towards me. They looked at me in disgust. Even Johnni. I couldn't fight the urge anymore I ran to the bathroom to unleash my tears in private.

I didn't know this was gonna happen. This is all my fault. I should have never been gay now I lost everyone practically and I'm all alone.

I sat im the handicapped stall until the first period bell rung. I quickley scurried to first period right before the late bell. When I walked in I felt like a new girl. Their were disgusted looks everywhere. Mr. English started to teach and I zoned out once again.

Class was like this all day. Lunch was definetly different. It was amazing how one weekend could ruin you whole life. I remembered how just thursday I was sitting with my friends now I'm sitting in the bathroom alone crying. Crying has become my bestfriend. I never stop honestly. Flashbacks of Johnni's face when she saw me this morning definitely scared me.

I decided not go to Gym today. I went to the school garden on top of the roof. Cliché!  I know typical fanfic school. So I sat there for a while admiring the view. I sat there wishing I was like water. Nothing ever chnages with water even when it turns to ice it was still loved the same way as water.

I grew aggitated realizing that I needed to get home. So I went and hopped in the car and drove off home.

A/N: SO SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER. I WAS WONDERING YALL WERE GLAD TO KNOW IM WRITING THIS STORY BYMYSELF NO HELP OF MY EDITOR.