-10-

America

Anthony and I postponed our wedding. Anthony thought it would be a good idea and I couldn't say no. Anthony said it was very rushed and that we should've waited in the first place.

Yesterday Maxon stopped our wedding. I was furious at first, but then he explained and my temper slowly disappeared.

He confessed to have made the Wrong choice, but that doesn't mean that I'm going to run back into his arms. I know, I made a mistake back then with Aspen, but I accepted the mistake I made, I lived with the consequences that followed with it, but I could see that he meant every word of what he said.

Maxon choose the wrong wife and now he has to live with the consequences. He ruined both our lives and let the anger take over and made the decision of his life.

"America?" I heard Anthony's voice call and pulled me out of my daydream. I went to the living room to find him. He was standing there with his stuff packed. I was confused.

"Why are your stuff packed?"

"I don't think this will work Mer." He said and looked down. I don't know if I should cry or yell. How could he do this to me? We were about to get married yesterday and we can't even get through this how were we ever going to do as husband and wife?

"Why not? We were about to get married and we would have been so happy." I whispered and stepped over to him and took his hand in mine. He took his hands out of mine and looked me in the eyes.

"I saw you talking to Maxon, your eyes sparkled when you spoke with him. You love him Mer, and I'm sure you love me as well, but not the same way. I love you Mer, but I want you to marry your man."

"You're my man." I whispered and felt a tear escape my eyes. Did he see me and Maxon talk the other day?

"I'm afraid not, I hate to do this to you." He said and grabbed his stuff and left. I was standing there staring at the door. What just happened? He just left me, he told me he would never hurt me.

-

I lay in my bed and cry. Another heart break. It's always the last person you think will hurt you, that hurts you. I lost my Anthony. This will probably be on the front page on every tabloid magazine. 'Anthony seen leaving lady America's house with suitcases'. I can just imagine it.

It's like the beginning of the selection. Boy problems and I hate this empty feelings in my chest. I want to call and cuddle Anthony and I kind of want to kill Maxon. Why did he have to stop my wedding? I would've been Anthony's wife. Mrs. Andrews, we would be on honeymoon right now.

I wanted to make my life seem less sad and went to the kitchen and got my tub of Chocolate Strawberry ice cream. I sat on the couch with my 1liter ice cream and cried out.

"America?" A voice called and I found May. I forgot she had keys. She looked at me confused by what had happened.

"May." I cried and swallowed my ice cream. She closed the door and rushed over to me.

"He broke up with me and left." I sobbed against my little sisters shoulder and she comforted me like I did with her two weeks ago.

"What? You two were about to get married" May said confused.

"He said I loved Maxon more than him, and he left."

"He doesn't deserve you." May quoting me, that's what I told her when the situation was reversed.

-

"America someone's at the door." May said and I looked over at the watch. It's only 6am, who is here this time in the morning? Could it be Anthony, he is back begging for my forgiveness and tell me that we belong together?

"Just open it." I yelled at May. Who immediately open the door and was dying to see who it was. I got up to see it was. I completely forgot that I've got morning hair and dressed in a hot pink pajamas.

"Maxon!" May said happily and turned to me.

"America," he breathed out.