-40-

America

Maxon has finally found a name for our daughter, there is a meaning behind it, but we'll wait to tell Clarkson first.

I'm excited to see his reaction, he wasn't thrilled at first about the gender, and he will definitely have some sort of disagreement with the name. He always has to tell his opinion on everything.

If he wasn't the king and could kill me and make it look like an accident. I would definitely have a quarrel with him, give him a piece of my mind. He already thinks I have too many opinions and crossed him too many times.

Right now I'm walking towards the greetings room to announce the name along with Maxon. Little Imogen is in my arms, sound asleep. My heart is racing and my palms are sweaty. I see Maxon by the entrance and I almost ran over to him. I need some comfort.

We walk inside together, where everyone already waited for us. The king and the Queen have their own special seats, raised above the others, with the rest of the royal family of course. The other guests are sitting at their own table as well. They cheer when we step inside and I can feel my cheeks turning red. I see my family at the family table, May waves enthusiastically at me and smiles. I smiled then looked down at my feet. Still not used to the attention.

At the end of the room, they've placed a stage for our announcement. I hesitated, but eventually, I walked on stage.

"You all know why we are here. Today we are going to tell you, the name of our little girl." Maxon said and looked at me before looking at our sleeping daughter. Everyone is waiting impatiently, sitting at the edge of their seats. Today we will only announce it to the people who are in this room, not the whole of Illea. We are announcing the name on the report, Friday.

Maxon looked over at me as if he is asking me if it's okay, for him to announce the name. I give him a quick nod and he then turns to the guests.

"The name of our daughter is Imogen Ellis Schreave" He almost shouted.

My immediate reaction was to look at the king. Is he happy? It's hard to read his emotion from where I'm standing. But the Queen seems thrilled and smiled at us. I debated whether I should tell everyone why we've chosen this name, but my mouth was glued together.

A/N: sequel in the making called "The right choice" hope you will read it when it comes out.