-27-

America

I'm bleeding. My baby, our baby. Maxon is holding me closely and comforting me, but I can't stop crying. My body is shaking and I can't wrap my mind around it. My tiny little blip, it can't be like that. I need my blip.

-

I might have fallen asleep, because I woke up in a hotel room. Maxon wasn't there when I rolled over on his side. I cupped my stomach and winced. I lost it. It has to be a dream right? I'm still pregnant right?

I got up and the nausea rushed through my body. Everything I had inside was now on the floor. Loosing the baby might have caused the nausea.

Im not ready for this. My tiny little baby is gone for good. I didn't want children at first, but now I want my tiny baby.

"AMERICA!!" Maxon screamed and looked at the mess I just made on the floor. He immediately checked my temp and see if I was okay. I told him I was fine, even tho I don't really think that I am.

"I'm fine. Stop pacing, it's making me dizzy." I sighed. He stopped and sat down. I can see that he is in pain watching me and that we lost our baby.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I don't know.. I can't believe this happened to us."

This day didn't go better. We decided to go to the wedding despite the start we had. We only went because of the obligations, but if we didn't have to go we wouldn't have gone.

Everyone was already seated when we got there. It's very festive and loud. I have to say Kriss looks very beautiful. She looks even prettier than her wedding with Maxon. Her dress is long and is trailing after her as she walks up the aisle. She has eight bridesmaids, and the prince had his brothers as best men.

"She is beautiful." I whispered.

"You were even more beautiful" Maxon whispered in my ear, making me blush furiously.

They played music and said their vows. This time around it wasn't as hard for me to be here. She isn't marrying the love of my life and I'm happy for her. I'm happy that she won't get power and that Celeste is happy.

Celeste was hysterical when she realized she was going to be sisters with Kriss. I told her it must have been the hormones, but she said that she has to learn to love her. If her brother loves her, she can learn to love her, for his sake.

Elise was tired and almost fell asleep. Her husband was there by her side to keep her awake. Natalie was there with one of her girlfriends and chatting away. I have to say the wedding was utterly boring. We didn't understand much of what they were saying. I wasn't even paying attention.

When the food arrived two hours into the wedding I was ready to tuck in. The food must have been the highlight of tonight. It's very tasty and so much better than the food back home, and that's already very good. My appetite was very big. I ate two appetizers, two entries and two desserts.

"Wow you can eat America" Natalie commented when I took my last bite of the chocolate cake.

"I know, I usually don't eat this much."

"It's okay, I love this food too." She sighed and ate her dessert.

The conversation Kind of  died off. The newlyweds walked around taking pictures with everyone. The press was here too and took pictures of Kriss and her husband. Me and Maxon were also the center of attention, the cameras were crowding us and I felt uncomfortable.

I excused myself and ran to the bathroom. I threw up again. What is wrong with me?