-20-

Maxon

"My dear it's time to wake up."

"Noo...." America mumbled and rolled away. I chuckled and took the duvets off her body. She instinctively reaches for it but failed miserably.

"We need to get ready." I said and America finally looked up at me.

"Good morning gorgeous." America smiled.

"Gorgeous?" I smirked at the new little nickname she has given me.

"Yes, you're so gorgeous, I can't say anything to your face 'cause look at your face." She sang. I laughed.

"Am I really that gorgeous?"

"Yeah, you are."

It took us 30 minutes to get ready. The maids and staff has arrived to help us. America got her hair done and I did as well. When we were finished we both looked stunning.

"Let's go."

We drove through the city and America took it all in. The scenery was very pretty, the canals and the colored buildings.

America instinctively took my hand when the palace was in our sight

America instinctively took my hand when the palace was in our sight. It's not the same as our palace. It's divided into four buildings. And there is a statue in the middle. No grass or flowers.

"It's amazing." America whispered and I nodded. This is also my first time coming here. The people are waving their old flags and cheering.

The royal family was standing there waiting for our arrival. I feel my heart racing and try to Keep my breathing under control.

We went to greet the king until I realized they weren't the same as the king and queen of Swendway. Did they have their own regime?

"Nice to meet you." I said and shook their hands. Usually I would use the heir name or titles, but I can't seem to figure out this situation. Are they royal or are they the prime ministers familly? The first family?

America introduced herself thinking they don't know her, because we just got married. They obviously knew who she was since she was a selected girl. They were exited to see her. 

"You must be confused?" The man said how I think might be king.

"Yes, actually we are." I answered.

They all nodded and looked at each other. One girl took a step forward and spoke.

"We are the royal family of Denmark, even tho we have the king and queen of Swendway, we still have our own royal family. Sweden, Norway and Denmark all has their own king and queens." She finished.

After all this they still haven't told us their names. I didn't want to ask, they will tell us sooner or later.

"Sorry my wife isn't here to greet you, she is not feeling well, she usually greets the guest since she is the Queen." A man said and gestured for us to get inside. 

A/N
Guys did you see the Taylor Swift song? Which song is it then? Ahh I love Taylor Swift!!! Guys have you been to a Tay Tay concert? I'm going!!!! So exited.

Sorry for this long A/N

Who do you thing the Queen of Denmark is? Clue you've met the person :)